Denny’s Bonita Rd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Bonita Rd
FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Bonita Rd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the tastes of the season with Denny’s new holiday pancake lineup. With flavors like pumpkin cream, cranberry orange and white chocolate raspberry, you’ll have your own little holiday in your belly!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.011/6/17PROmpt online service , the food was hot , good presentation , with all the condiments , thank you
- Rating 3.010/17/17We ordered to go and did not get a complete order.
- Rating 1.09/27/17I ordered and paid for my order online. Was told that there would be a 20 minute wait. I arrived 30 minutes later. The manager informed me that my order was not able to be completed. It would have been nice if he had called me to give me that information so I didn't make the unnecessary trip, and could have made other arrangements for food. My phone number was provided on the order, so there was really no good reason for the manager to have waited for me to arrive before informing me that my order would not be available. I had several choices for take- out at 9pm on a Thursday night, and I chose Denny's. The manager was polite, but I hadn't eaten since 10am that morning, so I was a bit "hangry", and having the information provided to me at 8:30pm would have made my evening go a little smoother! I will not be returning to that particular location even though it is the closest one to my house.
- Rating 5.09/25/17I was a long stay at a hotel next door to Denny's and frequently used the on-line take out service. Must have ordered all the dinner entries and they were prepared without a flaw. No mix up and the food was prepared as I requested it every time.The staff were always friendly and professional, even on those busy nights. What I really like was the take-out packaging that I think must be exclusively designed for Denny's ie. durable food grade plastic container with an enclosed insert if your order required extra room so no mixing up the entry with the sides like some of those styrofoam boxes that are flimsy at best; very well done, yes I am surprised but I have not been to a Denny's since coffee was a dollar including refills.
- Rating 1.08/28/17I think that this location was greatly understaffed due to the volume or costumers I observed while waiting for my p/u order (placed 30mins prior to pick up...) The place was swamped with disorganization and confusion. The young man at the front was less than happy and welcoming. The pick up order line was a mess. My food was not accounted for or labeled & i was told to stand aside while they sorted out the issue with my missing food and assited other guests who got there AFTER me. The poor hostess had to run around to figure out who's food was who's due tot he disorganization. My food was subpar and cold. I will not return.