Denny’s Bonita Rd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Bonita Rd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Bonita Rd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 3.012/19/18Unfortunately we did not have a nice experience. The coffee cups were dirty. Mine had lipstick all over it. When they gave us a "new" cup I noticed that the other cups along with my second cup had coffee stain spills all over them like they had not been washed. They were out of hazelnut creamer. The waitress came once, and then she must of gone on break and did not let us know of the change. Turkey Holiday sandwich came with NO cranberry sauce. They were all out, but no one told us when it was ordered. The other food ordered was good, just took long time, and the staff was friendly.
- Rating 1.012/4/18Placed an online order. Had it set up for pick up in 15 minutes. I arrived to pick up my order 20 minutes later. Was told I had to wait until the guy that was also waiting for his order that they messed up on to RECEIVE his order first THEN she would be able to assist me on my order, which was already paid for online and I just needed to Pick it up and Go. So I sat in the waiting area patiently. After 15 minutes the customer received his order then the Dennys Employee who wouldn't even listen to why I was there, started assisting another Customer who walked in 10 minutes AFTER I got there. She assisted him with no problem, even though the other customer who was waiting and I were there first. The customer picked up his food that he ordered online and off he went. Still, the Employee would not assist me. Finally once the other customer got his food, the Employe asked me what my order was. I told her and she seemed confused. Finally she remembered seeing my ordered that was placed and paid for online WHICH was not even ready. She told me she will put the order in and to have a seat. By that time I had waited already 20 minutes and it took an additional 10 minutes to receive my order. This was the 1st and LAST time I will ever place an online order. This definitely defeats the whole purpose of having an online Pick up and Go feature. My Experience and Rating would had been a lot better if the Employee would had treated every customer the same and if she would have been more attentive.
- Rating 5.011/29/18Clean friendly environment since moving to the area this Dennys had become our fav
- Rating 1.011/14/18Had to wait 10 minutes after expected pick up time for food and order was done incorrectly.Didn't have the time to go back and get my order corrected.
- Rating 4.010/16/18Wasn't able to use my AARP now I have to call in otherwise excellent service
- Rating 2.010/9/18The vegetables in the omelet were quite cold. We never got our apple juice, but paid for it.
Delivery was fine and quick.
Usually Denny's is a great experience, but not this time.
- Rating 3.010/3/18wait time for food was way too long. Pick up was very unorganized for me and other guests.
- Rating 1.08/28/18Too bad 0 stars aren’t available. They were completely unorganized. I waited 30 minutes on top of when they told me it would be ready. I get home which I live a minute away driving and everything is cold. Especially the eggs. Who eats cold eggs. And to top it off I get home and they didn’t give me condiments or napkins or a fork. If you can’t handle this feature of ordering online and picking up your food hot then why give it as an option. I would like some sort of compensation since this isn’t the first time this Denny’s has let me down. If I didn’t live so close I wouldn’t have given them another chance.
- Rating 1.08/8/18Food was alright made me throw up no syrup comes like every other order
- Rating 5.07/16/18very good services
- Rating 5.07/12/18The Denny's at Bonita Rd. is the best Denny's from my experience. The manager Amy is very nice, and the employees are outstanding in regards to customer service. The following employees are excellent (5 stars out of 5 stars): Skye, Abel, Marylou, and Gazelle.
- Rating 5.07/11/18Good job
- Rating 1.06/26/18Horrible experience with online delivery. I did not receive any gravy with my country fried steak and ended up throwing it away cuz it is disgusting without gravy. Called Denny’s and they said they could not send the gravy. They said I would have to order it again and request a refund. I was trying to order it from her but she said she could not help me. I asked if I could just get a refund on the food since it wasn’t edible. She said she couldn’t give me a refund either. So essentially it was a waste of my money. I ordered my food on the Denny’s website. Dennys should have been able to fix the wrong order. Dennys should NOT have said they won’t help me and then sent me to the third party delivery system they are using. Besides. It wasn’t the delivery people that messed up. It was Denny’s that didn’t pack the gravy. Dennys screwed up and should have fixed it rather than tell me to order it again and hope for a refund. I tried contacting the delivery people too and they did nothing either. I would love my money back.
- Rating 5.04/16/18The food was fresh and delicious. It was ready when I arrived and my wait time was maybe two minutes. I will order take out again.
- Rating 5.04/8/18Great Food and Customer Service!
- Rating 5.04/8/18Great Hostess!
- Rating 5.03/14/18Great place to dine in. Great food all day, great employees and great location
- Rating 5.03/2/18Excellent service and great tasting food!! Love how they always try to accommodate to your needs, ex. If you want your chocolate hot but not too hot, sweet but not too sweet! 🙌
- Rating 2.02/21/18Burger was cold, bottom bun was soggy. Burger itself was a MESS! All broken apart
- Rating 5.02/21/18Friendly staff & great customer service!