Denny’s Chula Vista
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Chula Vista
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Chula Vista
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.012/18/18Fast and on time !! Thank you
- Rating 5.012/11/18Perfect!!!
- Rating 1.012/4/18The corn made me sick the next day and the chicken strips were hard. Not a very good experience
- Rating 5.011/29/18Thank you for having the food deliciously prepared and ready to go when I walked in the door! I would buy this again. (Although our cranberry sauce was a bit sparse)
- Rating 3.011/29/18The detail message should be longer on orders !
- Rating 3.011/28/18I order from here because it’s, close, fast & affordable. But I am NOT happy that they mix sour cream into the mayo to stretch it!! If I wanted sour cream, I’d ask for it...I asked for mayo, not runny mayo. Thinking twice about ordering again, now with delivery apps expanding my choices!!
- Rating 5.010/4/18Online service was great. When i got there, my order was ready.
- Rating 1.09/5/18Aweful treatment from manager.Will never go to Denny’s again.
- Rating 5.07/16/18Denny’s never lets me down!!
- Rating 1.07/3/18You guys need to step it up. I showed up to a restaurant with the guy ignoring me because he was counting his "coins" placed an online order and didn't get my sides. Horrible service.the whole purpose of ordering online was to skip the wait and these people made me wait, after all the waiting they threw in only one side. Never ever coming back here again.
- Rating 2.06/26/18My experience at this location has definitely decline. Servers do take FOREVER to even come and ask for drinks! The food doesn’t quite match the menu, for example and order of the “Salted Caramel & Banana Cream Pancake Breakfast” on the menu it claims “Two buttermilk pancakes with shortbread pieces COOKED INSIDE and topped with vanilla cream, fresh bananas and even more shortbread pieces.” Yet, they only give you REGULAR Buttermilk pancakes, with the toppings on top, and this is for all their pancakes. This seriously makes me very upset, it is almost as False Advertisement.
- Rating 5.02/21/18Fast and prompt service. Place csn get crowded in the morning but the staff is always on top of things. The food is always fully cooked and warm when recieved.
- Rating 5.01/30/18Fast and delicious
- Rating 2.012/27/17Order was incomplete. Sides were left out and syrups/butter not included. I hesitate to order for pickup again.
- Rating 1.012/12/17Can I give a negative number. almost an hour to get my order while I waited in a crowded lobby. Then when I did get the food order it was a mess...you lost my familys business
- Rating 2.012/5/17Half of my order was missing! I clarified with the woman that all of my order was in the bag and she said yes. I get home and find that half my order was missing.
- Rating 1.011/6/17My order was suppose to be ready by 9:55. It wasn't ready until 10:27. I got there at 9:57. Horrible service . Never going back.
- Rating 1.010/28/17Awful
- Rating 1.010/10/17I ordered a steak dinner cooked medium well. When I recieved my food the mashed potatoes were cold and the steak was so raw it was still bleeding. I was completely disappointed in this order. I almost drove back to bring the items back however it was late in the evening and I was tired from working all day. Totally unacceptable to eat so I threw the steak away. I don't think I will be ordering again or would I suggest anyone to order take out from them without checking items prior to leaving.
- Rating 5.09/12/17Food ready on time all condiments on the bag.