Denny’s Birch Road, Suite 102
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Birch Road, Suite 102
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Birch Road, Suite 102
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the New! Dulce de Leche Crunch Pancakes with cinnamon crumb topping cooked into two fluffy buttermilk pancakes and served with warm caramel sauce for drizzling. Real ingredients. Freshly crafted. It’s just the latest addition to our seriously upgraded menu!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- ●Banquet Facilities Available
- ●Kids Eat Free Tuesday,s & Saturday,s
- Rating 5.01/30/18Great service and excellent food!!
- Rating 5.012/5/17Staff is excellent food is ready and great always.
- Rating 3.011/28/17The Bourbon Burger is delicious. It's hit or miss on whether or not our order will be correct. Especially since the comment fields within the online ordering site is limited. If they took phone orders, it would most likely be less of an issue. They did make silver dollar pancakes on request, and they were so yummy! Improve the ordering process, and customer service, and this store could be great.
- Rating 5.010/26/17Sometimes under manned but the people there, especially the younger guys are absolutely great. One time I went and my food was late but there was a person getting our food that was supposed to be on register and instead decided to help serve my wife and I, despite the fact an elderly man came up and complained about the speed, he still kept a smile on his face and acted professionally and swiftly. Overall I will continue going to eat here when I decide to go out for food.
Tenet at the local apartment complex "Pulse Millenia"
- Rating 5.010/26/17Good service, best value for your buck!!
- Rating 1.010/17/17I was very unhappy with the service I received. I wanted to place a phone order but after calling for an hour straight and no one picking up I placed an online order. I couldn’t use my military discount and when we picked up the order it was wrong we received French toast instead of a child’s spaghetti. Very disappointed with everything this review is for the Denny’s in East Lake Chula Vista on Birch St.
- Rating 5.010/12/17Like the app, easy to use.
- Rating 2.010/10/17When you pick up your food you need to wait in line were customers are paying, this line is usually long so all the time that you saved ordering online - you gain by waiting to pick up your food.
There is supposed to be an specific line for this, but at least in my experience employees ask you to join the line - this is extremely annoying.
For this reason I think twice ordering online at Dennys, other options have a better and faster service for ToGo orders. It should be a problem since the ToGo orders are prepaid.
- Rating 5.09/28/17good
- Rating 3.09/25/17When I arrived I was overlooked and instead of asking me was I next they asked three other people who had came in after me. My order was accurate but cold once I got home probably because of the type of containers.
- Rating 5.09/20/17On point! Ordered breakfast (2 Sundays in a row) via online ordering and it was ready before the 20 minutes timeline posted in their website. Everything we ordered including condiments and sauces were complete! Can't complain! Great job! Eastlake Denny's!! OBTW, staff was awesome!!!
- Rating 2.09/19/17The eggs were not correct and my dessert was missing.