featuring fresh, never frozen blackberries.
Denny’s South Indian Hill Blvd.
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s South Indian Hill Blvd.
Free Grand Slam®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s South Indian Hill Blvd.
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to relax and enjoy good, hearty meals at reasonable prices. Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, Denny’s serves breakfast favorites around the clock as well as hand-pressed 100% beef burgers, homestyle dinners and other classic diner fare. So stop by Denny's at 820 South Indian Hill Blvd. for all of your diner favorites!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- ●15% OFF Military Discount
- ●20% OFF for Veterans/Military every Thursday
- ●15% OFF AARP Discount
- Rating 4.010/27/16I like this please
- Rating 1.010/27/16This place I will never go back. The food is nasty. They brought me burned nuggets and he new it was burned and brought it anyways then laughs when I say I'm not eating this. Very disappointed.Response from Denny's11/9/16Thanks for giving us feedback on your recent experience, Shanell. We're disappointed that your experience was unfavorable.
It is our hope that you will consider giving us another opportunity to provide you with the quality dining experience you deserve.
- Rating 5.010/27/16Everything from Food to Service was a 10 in my bookResponse from Denny's11/17/16Thank you Nancy! Looking forward to serving you again soon!
- Rating 1.010/27/16Never been there.......who the heck is using my email?
- Rating 5.010/27/16I love Denny's but I never go to the Denny's on South Indian Hill In Claremont. My regular Denny's is in Pomona, West of the Claremont one. It is also off the 10 freeway but on the north side. My review for this location is 5 star. The help is very friendly and the food is just what I want.Response from Denny's11/17/16Thanks for letting us know, Judy! Hope to see you again soon.
- Rating 4.010/27/16good food at a good price, fast and friendly service.Response from Denny's11/17/16Glad to hear that, Joseph! Thank you!
- Rating 3.010/26/16When the new pancakes are cooked thoroughly, they are amazing!Response from Denny's11/9/16We're glad you enjoy our new buttermilk pancakes, Joseph. Hope to see you again soon.