Denny’s South Indian Hill Blvd.
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s South Indian Hill Blvd.
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s South Indian Hill Blvd.
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. Denny’s and Solo: A Star Wars Story have teamed up! Come in now and try the new menu with flavors from across the galaxy. Don’t miss out on the bold flavors like the New! Blaster Fire Burger and the New! Co-Reactor Pancake Breakfast, available for a limited time only.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- ●15% OFF Military Discount
- ●20% OFF for Veterans/Military every Thursday
- ●15% OFF AARP Discount
- Rating 4.03/14/18The food is okay and convenient. It would be better if the menu would change more often and give more variety. The quality of the food should improve. The customer service is quite good.
- Rating 4.02/27/18i love takeout. especially when it’s packed on weekends. i order online and pick up then enjoy at home. luckily i only like a few minutes away.
- Rating 4.01/10/18Ordering online was fairly simple but the reason I ordered online was to get the free pie with a $20 or more purchase. My order totaled $34 and when I tried to put the code in for the pie it said the code was no good. The waitress said there was nothing they could do about it. It had to be done online. So no pie even though I placed & paid online
- Rating 3.01/9/18No problems with our order or anything, but the service was horrible. The girl who gave me my food was so rude when I stood there checking my order.
- Rating 4.01/2/18Check out system does not allow for tipping.
- Rating 1.012/13/17I made an online order and called the location to cancel since it was set up for an erroneous day. I was told the order was cancelled and even received an email confirmng that and yet my credit card was still charged. I am very unsatisfied and an trying to dispute charge with bank
- Rating 5.012/12/17Fast and on time sevice..
- Rating 5.012/6/17I love it
- Rating 4.011/28/17Undercooked food but my wife enjoys it.
- Rating 1.011/6/17Not satisfied, food was cold & did not recieve all condiments asked for.
- Rating 3.09/20/17Food was good except the wheat pancakes, my Kurds wasted them since they were very dry, other then that it was good
- Rating 5.09/7/17I love ordering online because of the convenience when I don't have the luxury to sit down and eat! Only downside is that as a regular customer, my go-to waiter/waitress knows how I like my things cooked and the cooks know how to customize my order when I dine in but there is a disconnect when I order online. I understand why it happens and everyone is busy attending and making sure the sit-in patrons are happy. I wish there was a way to fix this disconnect. But other than that I love the staff at this Denny's and I don't go anywhere else but to this location. Thank you!
- Rating 4.010/27/16I like this please
- Rating 1.010/27/16This place I will never go back. The food is nasty. They brought me burned nuggets and he new it was burned and brought it anyways then laughs when I say I'm not eating this. Very disappointed.Response from Denny's11/9/16Thanks for giving us feedback on your recent experience, Shanell. We're disappointed that your experience was unfavorable.
It is our hope that you will consider giving us another opportunity to provide you with the quality dining experience you deserve.
- Rating 5.010/27/16Everything from Food to Service was a 10 in my bookResponse from Denny's11/17/16Thank you Nancy! Looking forward to serving you again soon!
- Rating 1.010/27/16Never been there.......who the heck is using my email?
- Rating 5.010/27/16I love Denny's but I never go to the Denny's on South Indian Hill In Claremont. My regular Denny's is in Pomona, West of the Claremont one. It is also off the 10 freeway but on the north side. My review for this location is 5 star. The help is very friendly and the food is just what I want.Response from Denny's11/17/16Thanks for letting us know, Judy! Hope to see you again soon.
- Rating 4.010/27/16good food at a good price, fast and friendly service.Response from Denny's11/17/16Glad to hear that, Joseph! Thank you!
- Rating 3.010/26/16When the new pancakes are cooked thoroughly, they are amazing!Response from Denny's11/9/16We're glad you enjoy our new buttermilk pancakes, Joseph. Hope to see you again soon.