is now available at Denny’s. It’s classy.
Denny’s South Indian Hill Blvd.
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s South Indian Hill Blvd.
Free Grand Slam®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s South Indian Hill Blvd.
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. With over 1700 locations worldwide, including the U.S. and 13 foreign countries, Denny’s is always ready to serve you. Denny’s 100% beef burger lineup is here! Featuring the New! Bacon Gouda Burger along with favorites like the Honey Jalapeño Bacon Sriracha burger and the mammoth Double Cheeseburger. They’re all made-to-order and starting at $6.99. Welcome to America’s Diner.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- ●15% OFF Military Discount
- ●20% OFF for Veterans/Military every Thursday
- ●15% OFF AARP Discount
- Rating 4.010/27/16I like this please
- Rating 1.010/27/16This place I will never go back. The food is nasty. They brought me burned nuggets and he new it was burned and brought it anyways then laughs when I say I'm not eating this. Very disappointed.Response from Denny's11/9/16Thanks for giving us feedback on your recent experience, Shanell. We're disappointed that your experience was unfavorable.
It is our hope that you will consider giving us another opportunity to provide you with the quality dining experience you deserve.
- Rating 5.010/27/16Everything from Food to Service was a 10 in my bookResponse from Denny's11/17/16Thank you Nancy! Looking forward to serving you again soon!
- Rating 1.010/27/16Never been there.......who the heck is using my email?
- Rating 5.010/27/16I love Denny's but I never go to the Denny's on South Indian Hill In Claremont. My regular Denny's is in Pomona, West of the Claremont one. It is also off the 10 freeway but on the north side. My review for this location is 5 star. The help is very friendly and the food is just what I want.Response from Denny's11/17/16Thanks for letting us know, Judy! Hope to see you again soon.
- Rating 4.010/27/16good food at a good price, fast and friendly service.Response from Denny's11/17/16Glad to hear that, Joseph! Thank you!
- Rating 3.010/26/16When the new pancakes are cooked thoroughly, they are amazing!Response from Denny's11/9/16We're glad you enjoy our new buttermilk pancakes, Joseph. Hope to see you again soon.