Denny’s South Indian Hill Blvd.
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s South Indian Hill Blvd.
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s South Indian Hill Blvd.
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- ●15% OFF Military Discount
- ●20% OFF for Veterans/Military every Thursday
- ●15% OFF AARP Discount
- Rating 5.04/17/19It was quick and easy to order with the app. The food was ready and still hot when I picked it up. I will use the online ordering in the future.
- Rating 1.012/11/18I ordered 3 meals from Denny’s for home delivery. The food arrived in good time but one of the menu items was incorrect. When I called the Denny’s restaurant that had prepared the food to tell them that one of the items was wrong, I was told that there was no driver who could deliver the correct item and that if I wanted it I would have to drive to the restaurant to collect it. As I did not have access to a car then I was unable to collect it
- Rating 5.012/6/18great
- Rating 2.010/30/18I was unhappy because the manager would not give me my AARP discount. He said because I placed my order online. This discourages me from ordering online.
- Rating 5.010/17/18Love the food will Order again
- Rating 2.010/9/18My food was cold and I didnt realize they messed up my order until I got home.
- Rating 5.010/3/18This is the first time that my order was correct in years
- Rating 1.09/20/18Ordered the Strawberry Citrus Pancake Breakfast to go and the pancakes had nothing on it, but we didn't realize until we got home. The order wasn't ready when we got there so we had to wait a while. Food was okay, but our order was incomplete. This experience makes us not want to come back.
- Rating 5.09/11/18Great food and the delivery was on-time! I would use it again and I have always been a fan of Denny's!
- Rating 4.09/6/18Quick service. Good service!
- Rating 5.09/5/18I have been a customer for over 30 years. Food , cost and service is exceptional
- Rating 2.07/31/18I ordered Denny’s to go and when I arrived at the specified time, I quickly received my food and promptly left back home. The problem was the quality of the food. The French toast was hard, the eggs were cold, and the bacon was burnt. I only live 2 minutes away so the eggs shouldn’t have been cold that quickly. The manager at the location was very friendly though.
- Rating 4.07/31/18The order took a little longer than expected and I did not receive the side of toast that comes with with the 2 lumberjack meals I ordered, that was very disappointing. I also didn't receive sugar for my 3 coffees. other than that everything else was good that's why I still gave you 4 stars.
- Rating 3.07/11/18I waited over five minutes trying be attended and waited an extra 10 minutes for my food longer than the estimated time given and my breakfast sandwich had 10 slices of ham ( I think the cook was bothered with the hostess who asked for the sandwich since the order wasn’t complete/ready).
- Rating 4.03/14/18The food is okay and convenient. It would be better if the menu would change more often and give more variety. The quality of the food should improve. The customer service is quite good.
- Rating 4.02/27/18i love takeout. especially when it’s packed on weekends. i order online and pick up then enjoy at home. luckily i only like a few minutes away.
- Rating 4.01/10/18Ordering online was fairly simple but the reason I ordered online was to get the free pie with a $20 or more purchase. My order totaled $34 and when I tried to put the code in for the pie it said the code was no good. The waitress said there was nothing they could do about it. It had to be done online. So no pie even though I placed & paid online
- Rating 3.01/9/18No problems with our order or anything, but the service was horrible. The girl who gave me my food was so rude when I stood there checking my order.
- Rating 4.01/2/18Check out system does not allow for tipping.
- Rating 1.012/13/17I made an online order and called the location to cancel since it was set up for an erroneous day. I was told the order was cancelled and even received an email confirmng that and yet my credit card was still charged. I am very unsatisfied and an trying to dispute charge with bank