Denny’s W Shaw Avenue
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s W Shaw Avenue
FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s W Shaw Avenue
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now with Denny’s On Demand New! Online Ordering your diner favorites are at your fingertips. Just click to order and pick up on the go. And in select locations, we even deliver. So you can enjoy Denny’s fluffy pancakes and 100% beef burgers on your time, wherever you want. So, visit dennys.com or download the mobile app and start your online ordering experience today.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.012/19/17Always forgetting my toast, but other than that service is good, staff friendly. The online order containers that my food goes in is way easier to use, I love those. Overall, good experience.
- Rating 4.012/19/17The food was great and the service was pretty good. I only had one issue and that was they gave me the wrong bread for my sandwich, but they did change it for me when I took my food back!
- Rating 4.012/12/17They forgot my drinks so I had to drive back, so by the time I drove back my food was sooo cold..
- Rating 1.012/12/17I’m really disappointed at this Denny’s. The customer service was bad especially our waiter. I was not even done ordering my food and already asking for the menu. Waiting for an hour for appetizer and the appetizer was serve with our food instead 😡 while waiting, our waiter didn’t even bother checking on us or our appetizer. I order Tatar tots as appetizer and 30min later come and tell me there’s nomore. Could’ve say something from that 5 min when I first order!!! I order med-well and my husband order well on his steak. Steak came out, my steak was bloody and his steak was cook!! This was not the first time I experience bad customer service at this Denny’s. I would’ve went to the other one but my family decided to come to this one instead!! 😡😒 I would’ve leave NO STAR at all on my review right now but that’s not even a choice!!!
- Rating 5.011/28/17Me and my husband come
here all the time! The workers are very friendly and we’ve even tried ordering online a few times and our food was exactly as expected! We refuse to go to any other Dennys!
- Rating 3.010/27/17Online ordering menu does not reflect all of the choices available options. For example, basted or poached eggs do not appear as customization options. When I ordered a sampler, quesadillas did not appear as a choice even though they are available in store. There was not even a comments box for the sampler to allow custom modifications. I ended up having to call the order in. Please present all available options on the online ordering menu!
- Rating 5.09/11/17This is by far the best dennys I have eaten at inside but also using the amazing online order option.
- Rating 5.09/11/17So far this was my 3rd time ordering online and picking up and so far I have had my food ready timely and everything was always correct and packaged nicely along with all syrups and jellies utensils etc !
- Rating 3.09/8/17Order was not correct
- Rating 2.08/29/17I love Denny's. This was my first time ordering a to-go order. Purchased my favorite meal, Moons Over Myhammy with seasoned fries. Got home opened it up and everything was soggy. My sister had Pancakes and they were soggy as well. The steam from the orders and being enclosed in the Containers made everything soggy. Will not order a to-go order any more. Thank You.
- Rating 4.08/21/17Ordering online was fast and easy. The only drawback is you can't use coupons or your aarp card.