Denny’s Herndon Ave
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Herndon Ave
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Herndon Ave
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.012/18/18My daughter and I absolutely love this Dennys. Her favorite place to go is Dennys to eat, but since we’ve gone to this location, that’s the only place we go. The manager there is phenomenal and says “Welcome back my favorite little customer” every time we go. He makes it a point to stop by our booth & the service is also great. Definitely 5 out of 5 stars.Response from Denny's1/2/19Amazing Lexi, thank you for the five Stars ⭐️! Don’t forget we have kids eat free Tuesday and Saturday’s from 4pm to 10pm😊. Hope to see you both soon.
- Rating 4.012/15/18I would leave 5 stars if you make the order site be able to accept gift cards. Then it would be perfectResponse from Denny's1/2/19😊 Thank you Carrie for bringing it to our attention. We will continue to improve and look into this issue. We are delighted to serve you.
- Rating 5.012/4/18I love that there's a reserved parking for online orders. My checkout was very quick, and the hostess was very friendly.Response from Denny's1/2/19Yay 😀 five stars ✨! Thank you Nancy for your feedback. Hope you visit us soon. 😊
- Rating 5.011/14/18We enjoy having Denny's in our neighborhood and find this particular one very friendly, clean and the service is great. The food is also quite good and appetizing.
Ed CResponse from Denny's11/27/18Yay 😃 five 🌟! We appreciate your feedback. We are delighted to serve you!
Come back and see us real soon🤗
- Rating 5.09/25/18Good food and now with Grub Hub delivering this is now our go to restaurant for Dimmer!Response from Denny's11/27/18🤗.Thank you for your feedback. We are delighted to serve you.
Clovis Management Team
- Rating 1.09/20/18Horrible service, cold food.
- Rating 5.09/5/18I ordered 2 orders of the chicken fried steak breakfast for delivery and To my surprise it came quick, hot and tasted great!! I was very impressed and would recommend this to a friend. I will definently order again. Thank you!Response from Denny's11/27/18Thank you Nicole 🤗. We appreciate your feedback. We are delighted to serve you.
Clovis Management Team
- Rating 1.07/31/18the amount of food i got compared to sitting in was ridiculous. everything was dumped into the tray, egg yolks broken, hash browns weren't even browned just mushy
- Rating 5.07/31/18Ordering was super easy and the food was ready at pick up. Very convenient!
- Rating 5.07/15/18Fast and easy to go service. Order was ready early and was served with a smile.
- Rating 5.03/20/18I stopped by with my granddaughter after church and we had breakfast at the counter. We were waited on promptly and the service was very good. Our waiter was male but I didn’t get his name.
- Rating 5.03/10/18Excellent food,friendly staff
- Rating 5.02/27/18It couldn't have been any easier. From the time I registered, placed my first order and picked up my Steak Skillets I was eating in no time. My location is very convenient for this service and the app is excellent.
- Rating 5.01/17/18I was amazed how quick my order was ready. I will definitely order online again!
- Rating 1.01/17/18The potion was so small like only 6 potatoes and very little eggs
- Rating 5.01/9/18Great idea to order on line! Everything was ready & order correct
- Rating 5.012/13/17The food was delicious and still hot when we got it home. A nice surprise.
- Rating 4.011/6/17Food a little on cold side took twice as long as app said. I understand store was busy, but food should have been warm. Service was great and doing there best for condition. Temperature was on the kitchen side I believe.
- Rating 5.010/26/17We have always eaten at Dennys, but just recently started ordering online. We love the food and service either way! Thanks DennysResponse from Denny's11/3/17Thank you for your feedback We are very Happy to hear that you enjoyed our services =)
The Clovis Management Team
- Rating 4.010/2/17Food and service were excellentResponse from Denny's11/5/17Thank You so much for your feedback
Hope to see you soon
The Clovis Management Team