Denny’s S. Mt. Vernon
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s S. Mt. Vernon
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s S. Mt. Vernon
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.011/6/18I have always loved Dennys, it's my favorite restaurant the food is always great everything has gotten even better :)
- Rating 5.010/13/18They’re great here!
- Rating 3.09/5/18I ordered and paid for avocado on my omelette, as take out, and did not receive the avocado, which I did not see until I was back at work. The food does not seem as fresh with take out as it is sitting in the restaurant.
- Rating 5.09/5/18Food was good value.
- Rating 5.08/14/18Everything arrives as ordered, polite staff, easy to pick up after ordering, always on time and fresh. I've only small complaints like they forgot cutlery twice, all four drinks once, but we were too tired to complain.
- Rating 5.08/14/18Always very nice and delicious !
- Rating 5.04/20/18food was great but i felt like the portion o f the food for instant the hash brown was a small portion compare to when you dine In .
- Rating 5.04/10/18Even though the guy (didn't get his name) helping me is new, I still think he did a good job. Food was great and service was too. Will be coming back again.
- Rating 4.03/19/18great service
- Rating 2.03/14/18Staff was rude. Waited an extra 30mins after showing up 20mins after pick up time.
They said the food was still being cooked. After getting food. Food was cold and looked like it had been siting.
- Rating 5.03/6/18b
- Rating 5.02/27/18Great food and I had everything I needed for each meal. Definitely recommend to go orders through this Denny's.
- Rating 3.02/1/18The food was great but I had planned to use a gift card I was given on my birthday on your website. My debit card was charged instead of my gift card. Really frustrating. Then when we picked up the food your staff said they couldn't credit my card so I could use the gift card. Not happy.
- Rating 3.01/30/18I typically order online to avoid long wait times (mostly because of limited time). Mind you, I have a 30 minute lunch where I decided to put my faith in Denny’s to promptly have my meal ready. However, this specific Denny’s had me waiting for longer than I could afford. I was greeted approximately 5 minutes after walking up to the front register and still waited another 5 to be attended. I was extremely frustrated by the time I had my food in my hands because I did not anticipate to wait so long. The reason I am giving a 3 star rating is because the food was delicious. I am frequent Denny’s customer and have been disappointed by this specific Denny's on more than one occasion yet I am still willing to go back.
- Rating 5.01/30/18Excellent food and excellent service, Tasha G
- Rating 5.01/2/18Jessica Howe was such an amazing waitress!!! So happy with our breakfast!! We will definitely be back!!
- Rating 1.010/12/17Once again....Denny,s customer service sucks. We will never eat at Dennys again.
- Rating 2.09/19/17Horrible
- Rating 4.09/11/17Food was hot and ready at my pick up time. The hashbrowns were a little under and they tend give too little butter syrup. But everything was good none the less.
- Rating 5.08/29/17This Denny's is always the best. They are always happy to see me and always have my order perfect and ready when I get there. I love the ability to order online. Thanks again.