Denny’s E Gage Ave
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s E Gage Ave
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s E Gage Ave
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.012/4/18Very friendly restaurant
- Rating 4.011/28/18Good food ,. Loved the meal
- Rating 4.011/14/18Everything went great! Order was complete and ready when I arrived. I’d do it again
- Rating 5.011/14/18Great service, prices and food. What else can I say? Thanks Denny’s
- Rating 1.010/26/18NO STARS BUT HAD TO PUT ONE IT DOES NOT ALLOWED ME TO LEAVE IT WITH NO STARS..I HAVE ORDER SEVERAL TIMES FOR PICK UP FOR IT TO BE READY AT A CERTAIN TIME AND IS NEVER READY ,I ALWAYS HAVE TO WAIT 10MIN FOR IT WHEN I ORDER FOR IT TO BE READY TO JUST GRAB AND GO. I HAVE ODER FOR COWORKERS TOO AND IT HAS HAPPEN TO THEM TOO. LAST TIME I ORDER THE MANAGER SAW THE TICKET OF MY ORDER AND TOLD HIS WORKER TO GIVE IT TO THE COOK AND RIGHT AWAY LEFT TO THE BACK WITHOUT APOLOGIZING AT ALL HE WAS DOING PAPER WORK IN THE FRONT BUT NEVER CAME BACK AFTER, TILL I ASKED TO TALK TO HIM AND HONESTLY HIS EXCUSE WAS NOT A REASONABLE EXCUSE ,THERE WERE A LOT OF WORKERS AT THAT TIME AND IT WAS NOT BUSY EITHER .HOPE IT DOESN'T HAPPEN TO OTHER CUSTOMERS ,AFTER THIS I WILL NO LONGER ORDER FROM HERE,MY COWORKERS TELL ME NOT TO ORDER FROM HERE BUT IS THE CLOSES TO ME WITHOUT DRIVING OUT, WOULDN'T MIND THE WAIT IF I WAS NOT ON BREAK TIME OR PREGNANT TO DRIVE AROUND ,
- Rating 5.09/20/18Great service good food..
- Rating 5.08/7/18I love the convenience.
- Rating 1.07/11/18Placed an order online and when to pick up my order just to find out my order was not ready. Denny's system was down.
Had to wait 25 min to get my order prepared staff was rude.
Not a good experience.
- Rating 1.02/27/18Luis (Manager) agreed that on my next order he would get it right and either provide a discount and or free item will be sent- neither was done i am very unsatisfied with this location and management- no longer will be getting my business.
- Rating 4.01/17/18was ready when I got there but they got my order wrong.. I didn't have time to go back and wait again
- Rating 3.012/19/17I wish i can give 5 stars but they have messed on our orders 3times already when we order online,either they give us the wrong thing or they start making it once we ge there when is been more that 10min since we ordered