Denny’s South Avenue
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s South Avenue
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s South Avenue
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 2.04/3/19Rushed through the process of picking up my order, didn't get to check everything. While they insured the order wasn't missing anything the waitress seemed rude. When I got home I seen the order was missing red skinned potatoes, so I went back in to tell them about the missing item and the original waitress asked me if I had a receipt but I had made my order online. They gave me some french fries but overall experience was about a 2. The food was good other than that.
- Rating 5.02/20/19The service was fast and the food was great
- Rating 1.02/27/18I waited over 10 min to pick up Togo food that I was told was ready just needed someone to go get it. Which I had prepaid online for. This was the 2nd time I have had horrible service at this dennys.
- Rating 5.012/17/17The Dennys in corning ca is always amazing
- Rating 2.08/28/17Every time we go to this location for pick up, something is wrong. I have never had service so bad. They forget food, they argue about what I've ordered, I've come it at the right pick up time and have had to wait because food isn't done. One server was extremely rude to me. The hostess gave me my pick up order, I had to come back in because my banana split wasn't in there. I told the hostess who then told the waitress who put together my order that it was missing. The waitress then said there was no banana split on the order so I had to pull the order up on my phone. The waitress then rolled her eyes and walked away. If this wasn't the only Dennys in town, we would not come back. But because it is, we put up with it for the food. We order 1-2 times a week and I would think the staff would have figured out how to put orders together by now. Extremely disappointed for the amount of money we spend here.