Denny’s Harbor Blvd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Harbor Blvd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Harbor Blvd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now with Denny’s On Demand New! Online Ordering your diner favorites are at your fingertips. Just click to order and pick up on the go. And in select locations, we even deliver. So you can enjoy Denny’s fluffy pancakes and 100% beef burgers on your time, wherever you want. So, visit dennys.com or download the mobile app and start your online ordering experience today.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 2.012/20/17I placed an online order for 3 meals; 2 of which came with 2 drinks (4 total), and had a code for a free pie. When I arrived, I was told my order was ready. I had to ask for my drinks. I received them begrudgingly. I also noticed that I was missing a pie and asked kindly for that. Again, was treated like I was making an inconvenience to them. Meanwhile, the manager is walking around, mid-afternoon, not a particularly busy time. Another gentleman behind me was also in line to complain about an inaccurate order that he had already driven home and had to return to correct. Not my favorite location. Staff is always subpar, which makes for a poor experience while dining in. Apparently, to-go is also an issue.
- Rating 5.011/28/17We ordered food to go and it worked out great. The food was ready and very good. We'll do it again. Thank you!
- Rating 4.09/20/17The food was exactly as expected and tasted great. The service was quick, as well. It was a phone order and pick-up, and my daughter was back before I knew it. Thank you!
- Rating 4.09/13/17Order was correct, food was delicious. However, I originally had decided to order food for delivery after seeing advertisement but got to the end of order process online and saw the delivery charge of $8 which I thought is too expensive! I picked up my order instead. Disappointed with cost of delivery.