Denny’s Harbor Blvd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Harbor Blvd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Harbor Blvd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. Denny’s and Solo: A Star Wars Story have teamed up! Try the all-new movie-inspired menu featuring New! Co-Reactor Pancakes and the New! Blaster Fire Burger. And be sure to purchase a pack of the Denny’s exclusive $3 character trading cards. Collect all 12 before they vanish into hyperspace! Each pack contains two character cards and a Denny’s coupon. Proceeds benefit No Kid Hungry in the fight against childhood hunger.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 3.02/28/18I am not sure but, the cook or a decision maker either completely missed my "special instructions " or just didn't do what i required for some other reason . The Liaded Breakfast Sandwich was still very good in its stock format.
- Rating 1.02/20/18Before I ordered online, I called in asking if the clam chowder had bacon in it. The lady who picked up the phone assured twice that there weren’t bacon in it. When I got home and opened the soup container, the smell of bacon was so strong along with pieces of bacon in it. If she wasn’t sure, she should had asked the cook.
- Rating 2.012/20/17I placed an online order for 3 meals; 2 of which came with 2 drinks (4 total), and had a code for a free pie. When I arrived, I was told my order was ready. I had to ask for my drinks. I received them begrudgingly. I also noticed that I was missing a pie and asked kindly for that. Again, was treated like I was making an inconvenience to them. Meanwhile, the manager is walking around, mid-afternoon, not a particularly busy time. Another gentleman behind me was also in line to complain about an inaccurate order that he had already driven home and had to return to correct. Not my favorite location. Staff is always subpar, which makes for a poor experience while dining in. Apparently, to-go is also an issue.
- Rating 5.011/28/17We ordered food to go and it worked out great. The food was ready and very good. We'll do it again. Thank you!
- Rating 4.09/20/17The food was exactly as expected and tasted great. The service was quick, as well. It was a phone order and pick-up, and my daughter was back before I knew it. Thank you!
- Rating 4.09/13/17Order was correct, food was delicious. However, I originally had decided to order food for delivery after seeing advertisement but got to the end of order process online and saw the delivery charge of $8 which I thought is too expensive! I picked up my order instead. Disappointed with cost of delivery.