Denny’s Jefferson Blvd.
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Jefferson Blvd.
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Jefferson Blvd.
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. Denny’s and Solo: A Star Wars Story have teamed up! Try the all-new movie-inspired menu featuring New! Co-Reactor Pancakes and the New! Blaster Fire Burger. And be sure to purchase a pack of the Denny’s exclusive $3 character trading cards. Collect all 12 before they vanish into hyperspace! Each pack contains two character cards and a Denny’s coupon. Proceeds benefit No Kid Hungry in the fight against childhood hunger.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.03/14/18The order was 20 breakfasts in the middle of the day and they did it fast and it was perfect! Denny's to-go rocks.
- Rating 5.02/27/18Server greeted us
Food was warm and fresh
When we went to pick it up they were closing due to maintenance. Totally understandable since we ordered our food to go but it was great being informed.. my go to Denny’s because they’re always polite. The place is very clean
- Rating 1.02/20/18Very poor quality and the food was cold!
Also I NEVER got the Free GRAND SLAM offer that I qualified for!
Please call me ASAP 310 890-3459.
- Rating 5.01/23/18Fast service
- Rating 5.01/10/18Food was good, but cold upon delivery, unfortunately.
- Rating 2.01/2/18We had missing items and our over easy eggs were a little too raw
- Rating 5.012/5/17food always delish!! family place for breakfast any time of the day.
- Rating 2.09/19/17I odered online and I did not get a receipt and I think you guys should do something for costumers who did not get a receipt
- Rating 2.09/19/17The food and containers are very convenient for takeout, but the food is never ready by the pick up time. I have ordered breakfasts multiple times and once it was ready an hour after the spcified time, and is always at least 30 minutes late. I wish it was a better customer service situation to match the convience of the online ordering process and the great containers and food.
- Rating 5.09/9/17Good!
- Rating 4.09/5/17Todo muy rico, y a tiempo, muy buen servicio
- Rating 2.09/5/17The manager was super slow. It took him almost 15 mins to have soup done (just put it in the cups). I ordered 45 minutes in advance and it took them almost 20 mins after the pick up time to have everything setup. The last item in the order was forgotten until I pointed it out.
The soup in the soda cups - it is a great invention but very unexpected. Looks like the facility needs to have normal soup cups for it. Not the sauce cup that was used before and the amount of soup wasn't even half from the normal portion.