Denny’s Serra Monte
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Serra Monte
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Serra Monte
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.07/16/18They forgot my English muffins, again.
- Rating 5.06/26/18Love it! Love it delivered!
- Rating 1.04/7/18Very disappointed.prices are up and twice half my order was left out
- Rating 2.03/27/18Food was cold and some items soggy... ice cream melted.. total disappointment of $70 spent
- Rating 1.03/26/18Placed online order using Denny's website for five items; nachos, chicken wraps with fries, french toast slam, and two orders of pancake puppies. Food handed off 15 minutes after estimated ready time. Only then was it mentioned the nachos were unavailable and we would need to select a substitute. This could not have been mentioned at any point while we were already waiting? Once substitution burger was received we drove home with food. French toast was undercooked and inedible, fries that came with chicken wraps were also undercooked and oily. One order of pancake puppies was missing as well. No one was happy with their meal and it's one of the most negative experiences I've had getting food anywhere, when I called in to complain about the food and service employee claimed the manager had called out sick and no one present could give a refund.
- Rating 5.03/19/18Finally Denny’s delivers. 👍🏽
- Rating 4.03/19/18🥞❤️
- Rating 5.03/1/18Order always hot and ready.
- Rating 4.02/27/18The food is consistently good and most times the service is also pretty good. The best and our favorite server is Fernando. He's fantastic!
- Rating 4.02/20/18Good idea to start taking on line orders. Keep it up my friends