Denny’s Del Obispo
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Del Obispo
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Del Obispo
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 2.012/11/18Seriously, was shocked to get my delivery last night and my "bourbon burger" was overcooked, soggy bun and just inedible!
- Rating 1.012/4/18Both times I did a online order around 4am. Both times I waited the suggested 20 minutes and received a email my orders were ready. However, both times the restaurant was empty and they hadn't even started my order. I had to wait 10 minutes for them to prepare my order. Food was good but the wait was ridiculous.
- Rating 5.011/28/18Good breakfast and great shakes!
- Rating 5.011/14/18I order a lot from your location when I am traveling to feed my family a hot delicious meal locally. I ordered the Salmon dinner for my daughter and she loved it! My husband had been craving the Turkey dinner with stuffing so I ordered it for him and he was delighted when it arrived. The food arrived fast and hot. Thank you for providing delivery in Dana Point!
- Rating 1.08/14/18I will not patronize the Denny’s on Hwy 204 (Savannah Gateway) again. First of all I don’t understand why is it that they sell breakfast 24 hours a day however they won’t serve grits after a certain time. Not only that; when you answer the restaurant and look around everything looks very old dirty and outdated. The employee who I spoke with did mention that they were due for renovation, which I can understand and I’m going ahead and ate what I called in for, But even that wasn’t good. It was overcooked and my potatoes were awful. I have never had this experience with Denny’s in the past. I’ve always enjoyed myself and my meals, but not this time. Appearance plays a big part in business especially food service. I should’ve followed my first mind when I saw the condition of the place and the way the employees do not keep themselves up to par.
- Rating 5.04/4/18Not your “typical” Denny’s. Service, food and atmosphere all great !!!
- Rating 4.03/26/18You have to check your order thoroughly ever time. They have often forgotten at least one item (ie. pancakes for a slam) in our order. Management is quick to fix every time. Great food at a great price. Friendly staff, but kitchen staff needs better attention to detail.
- Rating 5.03/6/18Everything went well, I placed an order and I picked it up. Everything tasted great! I'll do it again!
- Rating 4.03/6/18Fast service.
- Rating 5.03/6/18The food is always fresh and the service is great at this Denny’s location. The place is very clean and they online ordering goes very smooth without error. I would recommend this Denny’s location to anyone looking for a quick and affordable breakfast. 👍👍👍
- Rating 2.01/23/18Simple 2 item order and they forgot to put the pancakes in the grand slam. Didn’t forget the syrup and butter though. Little bit of a nuisance having to return to the store and wait another 15 minutes.
- Rating 5.01/9/18Great service, everything was as ordered. So easy.
- Rating 5.012/28/17Excellent experience, the food is always hot and ready promptly.
- Rating 5.010/2/17Really convenient! Great new service to provide.