Denny’s Del Obispo
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Del Obispo
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Del Obispo
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.08/14/18I will not patronize the Denny’s on Hwy 204 (Savannah Gateway) again. First of all I don’t understand why is it that they sell breakfast 24 hours a day however they won’t serve grits after a certain time. Not only that; when you answer the restaurant and look around everything looks very old dirty and outdated. The employee who I spoke with did mention that they were due for renovation, which I can understand and I’m going ahead and ate what I called in for, But even that wasn’t good. It was overcooked and my potatoes were awful. I have never had this experience with Denny’s in the past. I’ve always enjoyed myself and my meals, but not this time. Appearance plays a big part in business especially food service. I should’ve followed my first mind when I saw the condition of the place and the way the employees do not keep themselves up to par.
- Rating 5.04/4/18Not your “typical” Denny’s. Service, food and atmosphere all great !!!
- Rating 4.03/26/18You have to check your order thoroughly ever time. They have often forgotten at least one item (ie. pancakes for a slam) in our order. Management is quick to fix every time. Great food at a great price. Friendly staff, but kitchen staff needs better attention to detail.
- Rating 5.03/6/18Everything went well, I placed an order and I picked it up. Everything tasted great! I'll do it again!
- Rating 4.03/6/18Fast service.
- Rating 5.03/6/18The food is always fresh and the service is great at this Denny’s location. The place is very clean and they online ordering goes very smooth without error. I would recommend this Denny’s location to anyone looking for a quick and affordable breakfast. 👍👍👍
- Rating 2.01/23/18Simple 2 item order and they forgot to put the pancakes in the grand slam. Didn’t forget the syrup and butter though. Little bit of a nuisance having to return to the store and wait another 15 minutes.
- Rating 5.01/9/18Great service, everything was as ordered. So easy.
- Rating 5.012/28/17Excellent experience, the food is always hot and ready promptly.
- Rating 5.010/2/17Really convenient! Great new service to provide.