Denny’s Via De La Valle
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Via De La Valle
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Via De La Valle
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.02/20/19Quickly attended, waitress was friendly, order was ready and correct....what else needs to be said!
- Rating 2.010/9/18It’s states upon ordering that the hamburger bun is brioche, yet mine was a sesame bun and I literally was give about 5 French fries!
- Rating 5.07/16/18I love Denny’s. My family has frequented the restaurants since I was a kiddo. I love the remodeled space and they do a great job with to go meals.
- Rating 4.02/22/18Love Denny's !
- Rating 4.02/21/18Good flavorful food -even the healthy stuff! Workers are friendly, efficient and catering to your needs. An overall good experience. We will return!
- Rating 4.01/17/18The Denny's in DEL Mar did what they saw on the order form they received from the online ordering. However the order I submitted online clearly stated that I wanted plain chicken strips and when selected the side deeping sauce on the side. I selected buffalo sauce as deeping side sauce. When you order PLAIN chicken with deeping sauce on th side you are not expected to have the sauce all over the chicken. When the order was submitted to the DEL mar location it was not transferred that way. They received the order as chicken with Buffalo sauce. So when my order was delivered at home it was as all wrong. I called the Del Mar location and they were very kind and remake my order. The problem is that I had to call a Uber to pick up the order costing me more money. The first delivery charge them the Uber charge.
So I would suggest that you review how orders are communicated from your website to the restaurant. The employee who works at the cashier at the DEL Mar location (male man with tatto) is extremely customer friendly and extremely professional. Every time I go to Denny’s and see him I am overly impressed by him, to the point that I would consider hire him if I have a position in my company who would fit him. Th reason I give 4 stars is because of him. Your delivery system deserves 1 star.
- Rating 3.011/28/17Denny's online ordering & delivery is really easy, but unfortunately has a problem. I've ordered the chicken fried steak breakfast on two separate occasions and both times our orders of toasts were left out of our orders. With a delivery charge of almost $10 it gets expensive to order breakfast so it is frustrating to have any portion of your meals not delivered. The mobile website needs to be fixed for this meal.
- Rating 4.010/26/17Super easy and faster than a drive thru!!’
- Rating 3.010/10/17The order arrived on time; however it was incorrect (wrong salad dressing). I called the restaurant to let them know. “Would you like to come pick up the correct dressing?” I used the delivery service specifically so I wouldn’t have to drive anywhere to pick it up. Not the best first experience using the online ordering for the first time.
- Rating 1.08/31/17Terrible service forgot half of my order during my lunch time had to return after lunch. Not cool not going back anytime soon. If I could give it a 1/2 star i would.