Denny’s Stratford Ave
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Stratford Ave
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Stratford Ave
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the New! Dulce de Leche Crunch Pancakes with cinnamon crumb topping cooked into two fluffy buttermilk pancakes and served with warm caramel sauce for drizzling. Real ingredients. Freshly crafted. It’s just the latest addition to our seriously upgraded menu!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.01/30/18Prompt service. Food was ready faster than estimated.
- Rating 5.01/17/18Fast and Friendly Service
- Rating 5.01/17/18This was as easy as it gets. I went on the website and placed my order. I drove to my local Denny's and the food was bagged and ready for pick up. The woman at the cash register handed me my purchase and pleasantly thanked me and wished me a good day.
- Rating 5.012/12/17I placed and order online. My food was ready within 30 minutes.. Great Service and fast!
- Rating 3.012/6/17First experience, they forgot a part of my order(online order). They did try to reach me, however I had to drive 20 minutes back for that part of my order. It was a great opportunity to fix the situation by possibly giving me a refund on that part of the order or given me some sort of small reimbursement for the inconvenience after I have driven a total of 40 minutes. This would have made me give them a second chance to try it once more. Not sure if I will.
- Rating 3.011/6/17Love the skillet dinners, love the convenience of ordering online HOWEVER something has been missing from our orders every time (cranberry sauce from Turkey dinner for example) and the way the dinners are packaged makes it impossible to visually check on pick up. Would recommend a pick up parking space be created adjacent to the entrance. Need to add ability to deduct AARP discount when paying online.
- Rating 5.09/5/17Terry is always so amazing, we used to have so many mistakes and with him there we don't have any!! Thank you Terry
- Rating 3.08/21/17Service was great but very disappointed with the size of the kale salad this time in comparison to the one you prepare when eating at your place. Take out was very skimpy.
- Rating 5.08/11/17The customer service and food are always great.