Denny’s E. Firestone Blvd.
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s E. Firestone Blvd.
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s E. Firestone Blvd.
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.02/21/19Excelente
- Rating 4.02/20/19I LOVE Denny’s. You can’t ever go wrong when you have 4 people in your family and everyone wants something different and has a different type of diet.
I just ask that if you’re going to order online, your food will come cold and stale. I’ve ordered 3 times and each time it seems to get worst. I will definitely pick up on my own next time.
- Rating 1.010/3/18Do not recommend. They didn't provide all necessary utensils as well as syrup and coffee creamer and sugar. Only filled cup halfway. The person at register said everything was inside the bags and when i asked if they can check he acted like he didn't hear me and just left the bags on the counter and took the next person. I know they were busy but it's not my fault and, besides, it's not like i got the food for free.
- Rating 1.09/25/18They screwed up my order and the manager was very rude said it wasn't his problem. Will never go to Dennys again
- Rating 2.07/23/18I ordered Dennys for delivery, but when I never received my order I called to verify the status and I was told it was ready for pick, which defeated the whole purpose of ordering online the night before.
- Rating 5.07/11/18Placed my order and picked it up with no delays! Food was yummy!
- Rating 5.07/3/18Awesome service! Staff was polite. Food was ready for pickup on the promised scheduled time.
- Rating 5.06/27/18Food was delicious.
- Rating 5.04/9/18Service was great. It was a quick and easy out for me for this mobile order.
- Rating 5.04/9/18Easy to order and order was done quickly. I love the containers that had my pancakes and omelet separately. Would order again!
- Rating 1.011/28/17My hot cakes was burned and my kids there not eat them
- Rating 1.011/6/17Specific restaurant was horrible.
- Rating 2.010/17/17I ordered a side of pancakes with a meal and extra meat on my nachos and i didn't get. When u only have a 30 min lunch you dont have time to go back and get what they forgot.