Denny’s Huntington Dr
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Huntington Dr
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Huntington Dr
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.011/28/18Not the restaurant fault since Manager mention they never received my order, I ordered online and never received my food, however my credit card was charged. Already tried to submit a message online and call corporate but no response so far. If Dennys is going to offer online service they should make sure it works, Not the first time it happens.
- Rating 5.011/14/18Excelente servicio
- Rating 3.011/14/18Well? I like how the food is packaged and separated and it's always hot, but for some reason they cannot get the coffee right. Every time I order coffee it's only filled 3/4th of the way up. Sometimes even less.
- Rating 5.010/16/18Great service. Fast/on time
Food was perfect
- Rating 1.09/25/18DUARTE LOCATION IS THE WORST SERVICE I HAVE RECEIVED AT ANY DENNYS. 2 EXPERIENCES NOW OUT OF 2 TIMES TRYING THIS LOCATION. I WILL NOT BE RETURNING. EXTREMELY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE.
- Rating 5.09/12/18Love the convenience of ordering delicious food without having to leave my house.
- Rating 5.08/28/18Great value, great taste
- Rating 5.07/23/18Easy, quick and a change from the typical fast food drive through chains.
- Rating 1.04/5/18Train your staff better about what to do when someone comes in to pick up an order placed online! This location claimed to have run out of paper, so they didn't notice the order. Since it was only a salad, I figured ok fine they can just make it now, and it won't take long because it's only a salad. 20 mins later they give me my salad, I go to my car and realize they messed up my order, so once again they have to make it and I have to wait. 10 minutes into waiting, they finally offer me a beverage, and when I tell them what I'd like, 5 minutes later they said they're out of it! They finally gave me my order after waiting a total of one hour... for a freakin salad. Just ridiculous...
- Rating 1.03/14/18You should get what you pay for right?! Not the case here, there’s always something missing from the order. I paid extra for strawberry topping and hash brown. when I get home my order is incomplete again. Happens all the time. But hey AT LEAST they are consistent with not getting everything right... SMH
- Rating 4.02/27/18This location usually does a good job. Had a couple of orders messed up when ordering to go. It's never been a big deal aside from once. Still order to go from there all the time. Usually everything is pretty good.
- Rating 5.02/27/18My experience was great at this location! The person working the cash register was attentive and polite. She cared about the presentation of my food and my experience there. I can't say the same about the Arcadia location...😕 The food itself was good! I ordered their new set pancakes. The quality was yummy!
- Rating 5.012/19/17Graveyard staff is awesome!!!
- Rating 5.09/11/17Great service !
- Rating 5.09/11/17Thank you for the great service!
- Rating 5.09/5/17Great service
- Rating 4.08/21/17There should be a way to order double side orders. (Two sides of fries, etc.)