Denny’s Huntington Dr
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Huntington Dr
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Huntington Dr
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.012/19/18I have been going to Denny’s for many many years and this was by far my absolute worst experience. I preordered two breakfast dishes the night before on 12/13 to be picked up in the morning on 12/14. When I walked into the restaurant that morning (12/14) the waitress was leaning over the counter almost like she wanted to fall asleep and did not even take the time to greet me. I stood there for about a minute before she looked up and just said “yes?” I let her know that I was there to pick up an order that I placed online. She looked annoyed at this point and turned away without saying a word, walked to the kitchen, saod a few words to the cook, then walked by towards me. She then looked at me and said “There’s no order so I don’t know what you want me to do.” I was almost speechless at this point. I showed her my receipt and my credit card online purchase showing I ordered the breakfast plates to be picked up at the Duarte location on Huntington Blvd. she barely glanced at me and proceeded to say in an extremely rude tone “I don’t know what you want me to do about it.” At this point I was getting angry and was about to say something when a yellow receipt printed out near the kitchen. She then walked over AGAIN WITHOUT SAYING ONE WORD TO ME, and grabbed the receipt. She asked if this was my order and I said yes. At this point she didn’t even say anything that one would expect like sorry for the confusion... I got complete silence and she proceeded to take another order treating the other customer in the same manner. When the order was done she walked over to me handed me the food and walked away without saying a word! I’m a 43 year old man, father, and served my country. I can’t believe I was treated this way. I will never again eat at this location and maybe never eat at Denny’s again.
- Rating 1.011/28/18Not the restaurant fault since Manager mention they never received my order, I ordered online and never received my food, however my credit card was charged. Already tried to submit a message online and call corporate but no response so far. If Dennys is going to offer online service they should make sure it works, Not the first time it happens.
- Rating 5.011/14/18Excelente servicio
- Rating 3.011/14/18Well? I like how the food is packaged and separated and it's always hot, but for some reason they cannot get the coffee right. Every time I order coffee it's only filled 3/4th of the way up. Sometimes even less.
- Rating 5.010/16/18Great service. Fast/on time
Food was perfect
- Rating 1.09/25/18DUARTE LOCATION IS THE WORST SERVICE I HAVE RECEIVED AT ANY DENNYS. 2 EXPERIENCES NOW OUT OF 2 TIMES TRYING THIS LOCATION. I WILL NOT BE RETURNING. EXTREMELY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE.
- Rating 5.09/12/18Love the convenience of ordering delicious food without having to leave my house.
- Rating 5.08/28/18Great value, great taste
- Rating 5.07/23/18Easy, quick and a change from the typical fast food drive through chains.
- Rating 1.04/5/18Train your staff better about what to do when someone comes in to pick up an order placed online! This location claimed to have run out of paper, so they didn't notice the order. Since it was only a salad, I figured ok fine they can just make it now, and it won't take long because it's only a salad. 20 mins later they give me my salad, I go to my car and realize they messed up my order, so once again they have to make it and I have to wait. 10 minutes into waiting, they finally offer me a beverage, and when I tell them what I'd like, 5 minutes later they said they're out of it! They finally gave me my order after waiting a total of one hour... for a freakin salad. Just ridiculous...
- Rating 1.03/14/18You should get what you pay for right?! Not the case here, there’s always something missing from the order. I paid extra for strawberry topping and hash brown. when I get home my order is incomplete again. Happens all the time. But hey AT LEAST they are consistent with not getting everything right... SMH
- Rating 4.02/27/18This location usually does a good job. Had a couple of orders messed up when ordering to go. It's never been a big deal aside from once. Still order to go from there all the time. Usually everything is pretty good.
- Rating 5.02/27/18My experience was great at this location! The person working the cash register was attentive and polite. She cared about the presentation of my food and my experience there. I can't say the same about the Arcadia location...😕 The food itself was good! I ordered their new set pancakes. The quality was yummy!
- Rating 5.012/19/17Graveyard staff is awesome!!!
- Rating 5.09/11/17Great service !
- Rating 5.09/11/17Thank you for the great service!
- Rating 5.09/5/17Great service
- Rating 4.08/21/17There should be a way to order double side orders. (Two sides of fries, etc.)