For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Dunnigan
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Dunnigan
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.011/7/18Good service, keep up the good work!!!
- Rating 5.010/25/18Rebecca was so wonderful, friendly and very accommodating. My husband and I travel from Eastbay to Redding weekly to work on our houseboat. We always stop in Dunnigan for gas. Your Denny’s restaurant is conveniently located next to the gas station. I like to order breakfast online so our food is ready for pick up while refueling our car. As I said Rebecca has always a smile on her face and warmly greets me when I come into the restaurant. I wish more people were like her. Thank you Rebecca! See you next week☺️🌻 Also food is freshly made, tastes great, packaged nicely for traveler.
- Rating 4.010/18/18My boyfriend and I had a really great experience. We ordered and paid on line. We did arrive a little late and instead of the workers bagging it and letting it get cold, they kept it under the warmer. My boyfriend was very happy with the way his food was cooked just like he wanted. I was very happy with my food and how we weren't missing a thing to go with our meal. My only down comment is I didn't get the workers names or schedules so I could properly thank them. My boyfriend and I have agreed to go at least once a week so long as we get the same workers. Thank you!
- Rating 5.010/3/18Very nice and they don’t hesitate to refill your water or drink 😎
- Rating 4.09/4/18Excellent food! Was super surprised with the Dunnigan Denny's consistency and quality of meals.
- Rating 5.08/14/18There needs to be a place where we can enter our AARP number for a discount with out online order.
- Rating 2.06/28/18The food didn’t taste very good. I don’t think it was the preparation I think the recipe was not good.
- Rating 1.02/27/18I sent a message to Dennys and got no response. We ordered 3 breakfasts and the Bacon was all burnt, every piece. Very disappointed. Will reluctantly go to Jack In the Box next time. Cheaper, Faster, and hopefully better. Really sad.
Order # 117692403