Denny’s N Mollison Ave
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s N Mollison Ave
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s N Mollison Ave
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- ●Banquet Facilities Available
- Rating 3.06/10/19Salad didn’t get made until we were already there to pick up. No point in ordering ahead if it gets made when I get there.
- Rating 3.03/14/19Food was finally hot when we got it through our Togo order
- Rating 5.012/15/18My order arrived quickly and hot very pleased with the service. Will be ordering again.
- Rating 2.011/29/18You've stopped carrying everything I ever ordered from you, or changed it until it's practically something else. Salt does not equal flavor. I don't think I'll be ordering from Denny's again any time soon.
- Rating 5.09/25/18Love their service
- Rating 1.09/25/18Othing was right i said protien burger i am allergic to bread and i got it regular the driver hands me food then leaves
- Rating 3.09/20/18Customer service was really good...the main reason we ordered was for a milkshake tho and the blender was broken. Wish I could have known before I ordered them online.
- Rating 5.09/11/18Everything was ready to go when we got there to pick it up which is a huge thing since 90% of the time they're just starting it when I get there.
- Rating 4.07/23/18It was very easy to order online.
- Rating 5.07/12/18Excellent service as always!
- Rating 5.04/16/18Food was good.
- Rating 3.03/20/18I did the online ordering. I was a tad upset because I had to get two different sides when I usually just get the same side for both. I tried to the bacon and cheddar tots, they were very burned. The rest of my meal was fantastic.
- Rating 2.03/14/18Ordered online for pick up. Dulce de leche pancakes, order was missing butter and whipped cream.
Red skinned potatoes were cold.
Bacon was limp/kind of soggy.
- Rating 5.03/14/18Fast and easy ordering and pick up.
- Rating 5.03/7/18Love the easy , convenient way to place an order..Food is hot and has always been ready..Love it
- Rating 5.03/6/18Staff was friendly and very quick with the order. Food was also great!👍
- Rating 5.03/6/18On line ordering is not user friendly, I have tried many times, and have only been successful once. Food was good and Denny's is still my favorite!
- Rating 3.02/28/18This is not about my order being delivered, I had the same results picking up my own order. The packaging is not up to par. My last visit was delivered, prior to that I picked up my order. The food was too cold to be enjoyed. All 3 times or 4. I was hoping this would change. So I am notifying you of this problem. I lived within 10 minutes when I picked up the food but still ice cold.
- Rating 1.01/23/18We placed an order online to pick up. When I arrived to pick up our order it was not ready because apparently the kitchen was closed for maintenance. Why did it not say that on the website when we placed our order??? They could would not refund us for the food we did not get. It makes no sense. We still have not received a refund for the food we did not get. Never again will we place an order online.
- Rating 1.010/26/17This Denny’s does not deserve a simple rating. When we arrived our food was on the counter wide open and left out to get cold. This isn’t the first Denny’s that leaves the food out. All locations for whatever reason believe it’s okay to jus leave the food out on the counter to get cold instead of putting the food in a warm place to stay warm upon customers arrival. Not only was the food cold but my friend and I were given horrible customer service. We were told by what seemed to be a manager that there was nothing he could do about the food getting cold and that we should of came there sooner right when the food was ready. First of all there was no phone call to let us know the food was ready and second of all you don’t tell the Customer if they don’t like something then they could leave. That was the worst experience I’ve ever had at a Denny’s. I will NEVER come back to Denny’s.