Denny’s N Mollison Ave
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s N Mollison Ave
FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s N Mollison Ave
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the tastes of the season with Denny’s new holiday pancake lineup. With flavors like pumpkin cream, cranberry orange and white chocolate raspberry, you’ll have your own little holiday in your belly!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- ●Banquet Facilities Available
- Rating 1.010/26/17This Denny’s does not deserve a simple rating. When we arrived our food was on the counter wide open and left out to get cold. This isn’t the first Denny’s that leaves the food out. All locations for whatever reason believe it’s okay to jus leave the food out on the counter to get cold instead of putting the food in a warm place to stay warm upon customers arrival. Not only was the food cold but my friend and I were given horrible customer service. We were told by what seemed to be a manager that there was nothing he could do about the food getting cold and that we should of came there sooner right when the food was ready. First of all there was no phone call to let us know the food was ready and second of all you don’t tell the Customer if they don’t like something then they could leave. That was the worst experience I’ve ever had at a Denny’s. I will NEVER come back to Denny’s.
- Rating 5.09/30/17Very easy to order and pick up. Friendly staff.
- Rating 5.09/8/17My food is always ready when I walk in for pick up. Appreciate the customer service.
- Rating 4.08/28/17Needs a better phone system & more people on the late shifts