Denny’s W Main St
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s W Main St
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s W Main St
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 3.011/28/18They got the wrong drinks when we did the delivery option and refused to refund me, the food was good though
- Rating 5.010/25/18There was no problem with my order.
- Rating 5.010/16/18my first order and everything was perfect.
- Rating 4.09/25/18Forgot my orange juice.
- Rating 5.08/28/18The food wasnt as good but the service was good
- Rating 5.07/23/18Two Thumbs Up 👍👍
- Rating 4.07/4/18The food was good and ready on time when I arrived to pick up.
- Rating 5.010/27/17Great lunch to go. Haven't been disappointed yet in six orders.
- Rating 1.010/3/17They put two separate items all together not enough sauce or syrup and slow turn around
- Rating 5.09/5/17Great service
- Rating 1.08/23/17My food was cold, they made a mistake in one of my order. And they forgot my sausage.