Denny’s Jamacha Rd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Jamacha Rd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Jamacha Rd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.09/15/18It’s been over a WEEK and I have YET to receive my refund and your customer service is giving me the run around. This is ridiculous and poor service, I will not order from you again.
- Rating 5.07/12/18Service is fast and all staff is attentive and ready to help!
- Rating 5.07/11/18Ordered online, food was ready at stated time and order was correct. Very convenient
- Rating 3.06/20/18i have no issues with this Denny's at all. My problem was with the delivery service. The person from Door Dash was 45 minutes late delivering my food and it arrived cold. Was not at all worth paying $8 to have it delivered and wish I could get a refund on the delivery charge.
- Rating 5.04/16/18I dine at the restaurant and also order online to go. I have always had good experiences at this Denny's. Service is good and quick, staff are friendly and online orders are usually ready by the time I arrive. Also, it is located in a nice area.
- Rating 5.04/3/18Staff was awesome and food was excellent.
- Rating 1.03/27/18Very rarely gets my food right.
- Rating 5.03/20/18Always helpful and attentive!
- Rating 1.03/19/18The delivery took almost an hour longer than estimated and when I called my local Denny's the person could not answer my question and did not speak English well
- Rating 5.03/14/18The food was great. The bun was a bit too small for the hamburger.
- Rating 5.02/27/18Awesome experience, I had a take out order and came 15 minuets early, they catered to me and got my order to me as fast as they could. Justin, or I think his name was Jesse, really has great customer service! Thank you!
- Rating 5.02/20/18Love Denny's! Never had a bad meal and the service is great!
- Rating 5.012/19/17Excellent service great food
- Rating 5.012/19/17To go order ready when I arrived. Service exactly as I expected, as was the quality of the meal.
- Rating 5.012/12/17Always great service and food at this Denny's.
Very friendly and hardworking staff!
- Rating 5.08/21/17To go order was hot, fresh, and ready for pick up on time. What more can you ask for? I will definitely order to go from Denny's again!
- Rating 1.08/17/17They didn't give me the French toast I ordered. I Called in to let them know but was passed to 3 different people before I got to speak with manager. He told me to go another day for a free meal.