Denny’s Jamacha Rd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Jamacha Rd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Jamacha Rd
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 2.04/23/19Are usually have a great time dining in and with takeout at this Denny’s. It’s our favorite Denny’s. But this last take-out order fell short. They missed one of the five items and we had to return to pick it up. They also did not add condiments. Two servings of butter for five orders of pancakes. That was kind of disappointing for the family. Also only one set of utensils.
- Rating 5.02/14/19Service is always great here!!!
- Rating 4.010/30/18It was good, no complaints with the food. This is not my favorite Dennys but it is close to where I work and I wanted to grab breakfast and get to work. For some reason they gave me all bacon instead of Bacon and sausage but it was tasty still.
- Rating 1.09/15/18It’s been over a WEEK and I have YET to receive my refund and your customer service is giving me the run around. This is ridiculous and poor service, I will not order from you again.
- Rating 5.07/12/18Service is fast and all staff is attentive and ready to help!
- Rating 5.07/11/18Ordered online, food was ready at stated time and order was correct. Very convenient
- Rating 3.06/20/18i have no issues with this Denny's at all. My problem was with the delivery service. The person from Door Dash was 45 minutes late delivering my food and it arrived cold. Was not at all worth paying $8 to have it delivered and wish I could get a refund on the delivery charge.
- Rating 5.04/16/18I dine at the restaurant and also order online to go. I have always had good experiences at this Denny's. Service is good and quick, staff are friendly and online orders are usually ready by the time I arrive. Also, it is located in a nice area.
- Rating 5.04/3/18Staff was awesome and food was excellent.
- Rating 1.03/27/18Very rarely gets my food right.
- Rating 5.03/20/18Always helpful and attentive!
- Rating 1.03/19/18The delivery took almost an hour longer than estimated and when I called my local Denny's the person could not answer my question and did not speak English well
- Rating 5.03/14/18The food was great. The bun was a bit too small for the hamburger.
- Rating 5.02/27/18Awesome experience, I had a take out order and came 15 minuets early, they catered to me and got my order to me as fast as they could. Justin, or I think his name was Jesse, really has great customer service! Thank you!
- Rating 5.02/20/18Love Denny's! Never had a bad meal and the service is great!
- Rating 5.012/19/17Excellent service great food
- Rating 5.012/19/17To go order ready when I arrived. Service exactly as I expected, as was the quality of the meal.
- Rating 5.012/12/17Always great service and food at this Denny's.
Very friendly and hardworking staff!
- Rating 5.08/21/17To go order was hot, fresh, and ready for pick up on time. What more can you ask for? I will definitely order to go from Denny's again!
- Rating 1.08/17/17They didn't give me the French toast I ordered. I Called in to let them know but was passed to 3 different people before I got to speak with manager. He told me to go another day for a free meal.