Denny’s El Centro
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s El Centro
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s El Centro
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.08/14/18Very good food thanks
- Rating 3.07/16/18They we're on time and food was great.
- Rating 5.07/16/18great service and very fast
- Rating 5.07/11/18Excellent management
- Rating 5.07/3/18Simple. Fast. Convenient. Delicious.
- Rating 3.05/22/18It was an horrible experience , I wish I could have only rated an star but it didn’t let me , first of all the order took forever to be ready , then when it was finally ready they mixed it with someone else’s order and didn’t even know what was mine and what was the other customers order , they ended up “fixing it” and they gave me a wrong drink at the end , it was simply a really really bad experience , I’m for sure not going back to this location
- Rating 5.04/16/18Very good food and fast , hot. Thank you
- Rating 4.03/14/18Overall, great breakfast! Only issue was when I arrived to pick-up breakfast, I gave my name and cashier/hostess looked at her register and said "did you order it online for this location?" I said yes and she didn't say anything else, just walked over to the cooked food counter, started bagging some items and then came over, handed me the bag and thanked me. Nothing else said. Just thought that was kind of odd...
- Rating 3.01/30/18I had 2 experiences recently. One dinner and one lunch the following day.
I came to the dinner when there was less than 10 people dining, and was promptly waitrd on. I ordered a sirloin steak special with 2 sides and a decaf coffee. About 5 minutes later, my waitress came and said my steak was really thick and could take some time to cook to medium, could the cook butterfly it? I said no! Just push it to indirect heat and let it cook slower as I did not want a dried out steak. When it finally arrived the poor 1/4" steak was shoe leathe! I can not imagine how the cook thought it was thick and needed butterflied, but dear Lord I could only eat 2 pieces. The 2 sides were cold and I didn't get my requested glass of coffee nor a coffee refill. In fact, i saw no one except the cook occasionally as I was the only customer. After 1 1/2 hours I left the approximate amount of money on the table and left.
The next day as I was checking out of my motel next door, I ordered a lunch to go on my newly down loaded app. I paid by credit card via the app (which I disliked- prefer to use pay pal, apple pay or other means not to disclose my credit card data). The app told me 20 minutes. I arrived in 15 minutes. The order had not been received or taken off. I had to repeat it several times. They wanted to charge me again. (Luckily I had the confirmation still on my phone.) My order came but no drink or silverware....I finally get into my car, buckle in, start out, open the bag and everything is ice cold as though the order had been sitting there the entire extra 25 minutes the wait staff was bumbling around trying to find it. It was a hot meal and was just not edible cold.
I was not just disappointed but hungry twice as well as wasting over $30.
We stay at least weekly at the motel next to this restaurant and often eat 1-2 meals here. Normally the wait staff are prompt and efficient. The food is quite good and cooked tasty. The few times something was too cold or a mistake was made the entire meal was replaced.
I have no clue what was happening that 24 hour period but it definitely made me think twice about going there again!
- Rating 4.012/28/17Good customer serivce, with nice people. The food is good and 24hr service is great.
- Rating 5.012/27/17Good food
- Rating 2.012/27/17The food is good. I love that it’s 24/7 service and the online ordering is really convenient.
The burgers are too greasy and the bun is always soaked. They usually do not have my milkshake ready when I pick up the order. They provide little napkins. I ordered regular pancakes and was given the pumpkin spice flavored ones by mistake. Just be sure to check your order before you leave.
- Rating 2.012/5/17Waited 42 minutes after the food ready time.
- Rating 4.011/28/17The food is good, online ordering is incorrect about 25% if the time and food is not ready even 5 mins after pickup 50% of the time.
- Rating 5.011/28/17👍
- Rating 5.010/31/17Our food was made perfectly
- Rating 5.010/10/17Great service
- Rating 3.09/21/17I had ordered endorsers of pancakes but only got 2 but other than that, the food was great
- Rating 3.08/28/17Slow in getting order tried to charge twice
- Rating 5.08/28/17Delicious food and nice waiters