Denny’s El Centro
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s El Centro
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s El Centro
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.04/16/18Excelent service and food
- Rating 5.04/16/18Excelente servicio muy amables
- Rating 5.04/16/18Norma is always very pleasant when we go in. Thank you :)
- Rating 5.04/16/18Presentation was poor but food was good as expected
- Rating 2.04/16/18The ability to order food to go is great, having to wait around for someone to check if your food is ready sucks. I've had to stand for 8 minutes after my food is ready, knowing that my food is sitting there getting cold is the worst feeling in the world because I've made the time to arrive when it is ready. Then my time is gone to waste because no single person can just check if the food is ready and I'm left standing until I make sure someone does so. That's not great service.
- Rating 3.04/16/18Need more workers
- Rating 5.04/16/18Fast and efficient staff.very nice and we felt like they know us already...great breakfast...
- Rating 5.04/16/18It was a wonderful dining experience here. The new baked items are absolutely delicious and the service was exceptional.
- Rating 4.04/16/18Just need more attention to the customers since we need to wait to much time to ask for beverages or a napkin. But food excellent as always and personal are really kind
- Rating 5.04/5/18Food is awesome, specially pancakes, service is also great and food is always warm!
- Rating 1.04/3/18Not so happy I’m afraid, waited and waited, could see food on counter , finally asked a second person and sure enough, that was my wife and My food. Cold as heck. And had to ask for drinks. And the order was missing a special request sauce.
- Rating 4.04/2/18good service
- Rating 5.03/21/18Good
- Rating 5.03/20/18Me encanta
- Rating 5.03/19/18Delicios and good service
- Rating 4.03/16/18Excellent service
- Rating 4.03/14/18Service super fast and friendly clean bathroom. My omelette was cooked perfect. Keep up the good work.
- Rating 5.03/14/18IT'S A DELICIOUS PLACE !, AND THE EMPLOYEE'S SERVICE WAS PERFECT... CONGRATS!...
- Rating 5.03/14/18Todo excelente, mis niños de 1 y 3 años desayunaron muy bien y lo disfrutaron mucho ademas de que jugaron con el cuaderno para pintar
- Rating 5.03/14/18Ojalá pudieran tener está página en español. Para no dejar fuera a algunos clientes que no sabemos inglés.
Gracias y buen día.