Denny’s Elk Grove Blvd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Elk Grove Blvd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Elk Grove Blvd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.012/18/18We ordered breakfast and it was pretty good except the hash browns and bacon were soggy. Not really sure how you could fix that with delivery though.
- Rating 3.012/12/18Food was good, however, the order was not correct.
- Rating 2.011/6/18They left out the pancake puppies and was not driving back for them. Steak was rare and not cooked in some areas. The other food was just ok. Won’t be going back for a while.
- Rating 1.010/26/18I tried the online ordering which was fine. Unfortunately when I got my food home it was disgusting. It was dry and had absolutely no flavor. I called and spoke to a gentleman who then told me he couldn’t do anything about it but the general manager would be in in the morning and would call me back to resolve my issue. NEVER got a call back! Have since called 2 more times with no result. Terrible customer service.
- Rating 1.010/4/18Worst experience EVER!! We made an online breakfast order for my birthday for our family of 5 . I had received a coupon for a FREE BYO Grand Slam for my birthday and wanted to use it. We tried to use the coupon while paying online but it would not accept it. We called and were told to just come in and they would refund that part of the order. Needless to say once I arrived I was told it was TOO LATE I should have done it online. As I tried to explain that we tried and was unsuccessful I was told OH WELL IT'S TOO LATE AND THERE IS NOTHING I CAN DO!!! When I inquired as to why it was so hard to just refund the $10+ for that portion of the order I was told AGAIN it's TOO LATE JUST TAKE YOUR FOOD YOU PAID FOR IT. I refused to accept the order was told by the MOD I would be REFUNDED by the end of the day and it has now been 5 DAYS and NOTHING!!!!! My family of 5 and I have placed an order or dined in at this particular Denny's AT LEAST 2 times a MONTH for the last 16 YEARS to then be told I can NOT be refunded $10 and some change for a FREE MEAL that was offered by your company. I am very dissatisfied and explained this to the MOD who has been there and served my family MANY TIMES over the past years for him to say he understood and I would receive my money back by EOD and still NOTHING!!! This will probably be our last visit there due to this issue.
- Rating 4.09/27/18Very good breakfast could improve on the flavor and texture of the pancakes
- Rating 5.09/20/18There are so many things I love about Denny’s. From the ease of online ordering to their delicious specials, and the affordable pricing it is always a good meal. My local Denny’s location is among the best locations I’ve ever been to. They have super friendly and attentive staff and give consistent prompt service even when they are super busy.
- Rating 5.08/25/18I ordered a Dennys burger online one night. After ordering, it said my order would be here within 30 minutes. I was skeptical, but 22 minutes later I had it in my hands. Outstanding service and it's rare that I can get my order that fast sitting in the restaurant. I'll do it again!
- Rating 5.08/7/18I order online a lot and I always have my order ready on time, well done, and they listen to my customization. Great service every time.
- Rating 5.07/31/18My favorite choice for breakfast.
- Rating 5.07/16/18Always great
- Rating 3.07/11/18Overall great service with the exception to leaving out a side of fruit I ordered and paid for. Naturally the Manager informed I could come in for a replacement...but of course that hasn’t happened!
- Rating 2.07/3/18Don’t kno why there’s only one cook. But the chef took break in middle of my order and I had to wait an extra hour jus to order.and the food was cold.
- Rating 3.04/3/18Need to add the 2,4,6,8 on line and more soup choices
- Rating 4.03/20/18It’s all good only they late for few minutes they say they forgot the mashed potatoes and corn
- Rating 2.02/27/18My food was cool and they left out items. Mind you I called in and still waited for the cold food.
- Rating 5.01/28/18Denny's offers a variety of delicious, affordable meals. i love leaving for the gym in the morning, setting up an order online to be ready when I get done. Then picking up my order on the way home. It's perfectly easy!
- Rating 5.09/19/17Great management team!!
- Rating 4.09/11/17The online ordering is a huge plus. Without that option I would not even go to Denny's. Service is always slow and the restaurants are never that clean. I only get Denny's to-go.
- Rating 4.09/11/17Food was read