Denny’s Powell Street
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Powell Street
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Powell Street
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.09/20/18Food was good, when I called the store with a address issue the Gentleman handled it quickly. My Only issue was I didn't get my drink and that may have been on the driver but overall a good experience.
- Rating 1.09/9/18This was the worst experience of delivery EVER!!! I ordered food and was told it would be delivered in 40 minutes. Over an hour later and I still hadn't received it. I called the delivery person and they said they were having car trouble and hadn't made it out of the parking lot but that they already had the food. I called the restaurant and they said there was nothing they could do because the guys car was broken. They said they gave the food to the delivery driver, but he was still in the parking lot trying to get the car to start. I asked them to please get the food back and keep it warm . the temp change is dangerous. I asked to speak to the Manager and he kept me on hold for 23 minutes!! He came on and when I told him I was on hold for twenty minutes, he said he didn't even know I was on there, that he just walked up and saw the line blinking so he picked it up. He then told me that he couldn't do anything about my delivery because the food had left the building. I ordered the food at 11:46pm and it was delivered at 1:11 am!! They delivered a completely COLD burger and a VANILLA (I ordered strawberry) shake that was MELTED. This was the worst experience ever.
- Rating 1.08/29/18Walked in and some lady was sitting in the front of the cash register on the floor while paramedics were in the way so I guess that distracted all the employees. Took almost 10 minutes to get the couple in front of me seated and I was there behind them for pick up. They messed up my order, no sauces or drink ready. No one seemed friendly or happy to serve. Worst customer service ever.
- Rating 4.07/21/18no forks in to go
- Rating 1.07/11/18Horrible.
- Rating 5.07/3/18Our food was received in a timely manner and it was hot just like we was at the restaurant
- Rating 4.06/6/18Order was complete and ready to pick up quickly.
- Rating 5.04/9/18Sensational!
- Rating 5.03/24/18Delicious...hot , fresh and fast!
- Rating 1.02/27/18Horrible customer service, extremely slow. I ordered 30 minutes prior to arriving and upon arrival, only part of the order was ready. The only reason I even knew that is because I actually checked the bag before leaving. Had it been up to the employees, they would have sent me on my merry way with only a partial order. Then when I asked about it, they advised that they were "out" of the cheddar tots...okay so you're out of tots and you were just going to let me leave after taking my money and not saying anything about it? The lady at the front then proceeded to tell me I needed to "calm down and not raise my voice." I was only speaking to her in a stern manner, but apparently that was too much for her to handle, she then pointed me to some guy in a blue shirt and said to take it up with him because that was the "manager." I then approached this guy and asked for a refund of the portion of the order they were "out" of. He proceeded to the kitchen and came back and told me the "manager" was in the back and said he would process the refund on Monday (this was Saturday night). Okay...so apparently you're not the actual manager like I was told, AND you expect me to just take someone in the back's word that I would be refunded when I couldn't even count on this place to tell me a portion of my order was missing from the beginning? Yeah right. I have never heard of any establishment processing a refund 2 days later without any type of receipt or written proof. After all of this, the guy comes back and tells me they all of a sudden were magically not out of the food I originally ordered and to wait 20 minutes. This defeated the entire purpose of me pre-ordering and pre-paying online, but the choices I was given was wait 20 minutes for the food, or take their word that a refund would be processed on Monday. Obviously I chose the former. After all of that fiasco, I finally got home and realized portions of the order were STILL wrong. I ordered blueberry pancake puppies - I was given plain. I ordered grits - I was given hashbrowns. I ordered and paid extra for avocados on a burger - it was missing. I ordered the Grand Slamwich, I was given Moons over my Hammy. Overall, this place is ridiculous and extremely dishonest and disappointing. If I was able to give it 1 star, I would. I also wish I could post photos so others can compare my order receipt to what was actually given to me (yes, I took photos). I mean, I know it's Denny's and I'm not going there for the best service or people (hence why I ordered online), but come on, get the order right, or at least be honest and upfront about it. My advice: always check your order and your tab before you leave: there's a 99% chance something will be wrong with it. At least they're consistent in that regard.
- Rating 5.02/21/18The food and service, are great value. Servers such as Sandra makes my dining experience wonderful.
- Rating 1.02/20/18Very bad service. Staff was walking around not really helping. I had an employee tell me my food wasn’t ready yet and that he will keep checking on it and let me know when it is ready. 30 minutes later still no notice from him whether my food was ready? This other employee helped me by checking on the food I ordered for pick up and guess what? My food was ready the whole time. From the time I entered Denny’s. So I wasted a half hour for nothing.