Denny’s W. Mission Ave
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s W. Mission Ave
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s W. Mission Ave
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.011/6/18Great food and wonderful service
- Rating 5.010/16/18Great food, better prices and most of all outstanding service.
- Rating 5.07/17/18Their waitress Izzy rocks!!
- Rating 4.07/3/18Ordering in app was easy just wish as payment method customers can use gift card. Food was ready at specified time
- Rating 3.03/6/18My food was not ready and they were giving my bags and did not have my drink order. Had to wait an additional 10 minutes. The restaurant was also packed
- Rating 4.02/20/18I love this idea, it's great!! So efficient. I have to admit though, I'm a pancake fanatic and the chef makes my pancakes a little too dark ha ha
- Rating 5.02/20/18Great
- Rating 4.01/10/18I ordered online and the wait was longer than expected, otherwise it was fine.
- Rating 1.011/6/17My food was suppose to be ready in 15 mins from when I ordered online.. I showed up around 20/25 mins after ordering and nothing was finished. There was literally 1 server working that morning, which was made obvious when one of the many people waiting to be helped ahead of me asked the server if she was the only one and she said yes! I waited at least 10 more minutes in the lobby while the single server bagged up the other to-go orders and helped everyone at their tables. The server was great and friendly at her job. Management: GET MORE STAFF.
- Rating 5.010/27/17Food ready when I picked up 😍! Everything was good as I order it!
- Rating 5.09/22/17Perfection. Long hours had breakfast as the next possible meal, chose Denny's ON-LINE ordering and was pleasantly surprised when entire BIG meal was ready upon arrival, accurate and delicious. BOOM
- Rating 4.09/20/17On one of my orders I was missing a few items but other that that It was pretty easy to order on my phone and my order was ready on time.
- Rating 3.09/19/17Restroom has bad smell, you can smell it all over the dining area. Bad plumbing I guess.
- Rating 3.08/17/17My food was cold 😏