Denny’s Holiday Lane
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Holiday Lane
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Holiday Lane
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.012/18/18The staff here is AWESOME! We order at night for our team at work and they always have our order prepared quickly and correctly!
- Rating 3.011/6/18Very happy that online ordering is available. Would use much more often if there was a way to pay cash for my order instead of only credit/debit cards.
- Rating 5.09/20/18We had a delicious family dinner with a warm, gracious server. What more could you ask for?
- Rating 3.07/31/18My food was not ready when I came to pick up and one wad missing pancakes.
- Rating 1.07/24/18I sadly have to say that I was disappointed with my online order at Denny’s. When I arrived home I realized I was missing 2 pancakes. I called right away and when I spoke to the manager she said I could come back and pick up the pancakes. I drove back to Denny’s to pick up the pancakes only to be questioned and told by the hostess that she was a “very thorough worker” and she knew she put the pancakes in my bag. I wasn’t questioning whether or not she was a throuogh worker, we all make mistakes, all I wanted was the rest of my order. She later asked my where was my food. Had I known I was going to have to show proof I wouldn’t have left the food at home. I became upset and rather than have to argue about the pancakes I just left. It wasn’t worth my time or energy to argue about the pancakes. I’m just really disappointed that I was questioned. Why would I lie about not having the pancakes with the rest of my order? This was ridiculous. I will never go back to this Denny’s.
- Rating 2.07/11/18I ordered 3 Santa Fe Skillets via the app for the first time. My husband picked up the 3 items and brought it home. When we opened up our meals, there were no potatoes and no cheese. The portions were half of what it normally was. We've eaten this several times before!!! I called and spoke to Monica to tell her that the Santa Fe Skillet is suppose to come with potatoes and cheese. I jokingly said, "Did you guys run out of potatoes?" Monica said "yes". I told her, we should've been made aware at the time of pick up that our three (3) meals were less than what we paid for and less than what was expected.
We are very disappointed. That should not have been allowed to be served when it's not what was ordered. I ordered online and they had my phone number. They could've called to tell me of a delay because they were getting more potatoes. That would have been courteous.
- Rating 1.01/30/18I was missing part of my order and they wouldn’t refund me when I called to report it- told me I needed to call back later. Lost my business over a $5 milkshake
- Rating 4.01/23/18quick service and great experience