Denny’s Travis Blvd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Travis Blvd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Travis Blvd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.012/4/18Good food great service Carroll at the Fairfield Denny's on Travis boulevard is a great waitress
- Rating 4.07/23/18My only complaint is that I ordered avocado, paid extra for avocado, but didn't receive any avocado.
- Rating 1.06/13/18I was very upset with my online Denny's order. I payed for drinks that I never even received. When I called the Denny's restaurant, the man I spoke with seemed very rude and offered no solution. Thus, I paid for two drinks that I never received.
- Rating 5.04/16/18The online ordering system is very nice, I have tried it at two locations. My food was always well prepared and prompt, I really enjoy this new method. I will be definitely using this in the future and so will my colleagues.
- Rating 5.01/30/18This is by far the best Denny's i have ever been too. I had a realy bad experience with the horrible workers at the dennys on Holiday Ln, and the people at this location shine with thier customer service, timelyness of the food, and the overall apperance. I love this place keep up the good work.
- Rating 5.012/12/17Food was good heater was broken and spewing out cold air not the best