Denny’s Valley Blvd.
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Valley Blvd.
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Valley Blvd.
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- ●15% OFF Military Discount
- ●20% OFF for Veterans/Military every Thursday
- ●15% OFF AARP Discount
- Rating 1.03/21/19They always tend to forget certain items that come with my meals couple of times already And it's a hassle to get my order correct
- Rating 4.02/14/19Fast preparation & food was good, especially the pancakes.
Only draw back that special requests were not followed through, ie, no syrup in one order add grape jelly instead. Other order sugar free syrup instead of regular syrup. Did not request ketchup, but had a lot in bag!!
- Rating 1.012/18/18this location always mess it up on our app order.i placed and order and they kept saying they didnt have anything for me even with confirmation.
they did take my money...bad service im so disappointed
- Rating 1.012/4/18Wasnt I expected. I ordered a steak and it was dry
- Rating 5.09/20/18Great service!!!!
- Rating 5.09/6/18Prompt service, very convenient.
- Rating 1.07/31/18Delivery person never arrived had to pick up food food was cold when we got it
- Rating 3.07/16/18The manger in charge didn't know what he was doing. Or make sure I my order was right
- Rating 5.07/11/18Great service
- Rating 2.04/9/18My food was cold..
- Rating 1.03/6/18hostess was rude
- Rating 1.010/3/17It was half hour late and I was half hour late to work. That was the purpose to pre order to avoid the long wait.
- Rating 5.09/11/17Waitress was extremely nice check my order made sure everything was ready to goResponse from Denny's9/19/17We’re glad you enjoyed your visit! Come see us again soon!
- Rating 3.08/17/17They don't get the full order when you order online through dennys.com. food was cold but the server and manager were willing to help out in completing the order.
- Rating 4.08/17/17aside from the slight confusion of the gentlemen almost giving our order to someone else, by mistake, order was on point and service still friendly and timely. Hoping for a delivery option :)Response from Denny's8/23/17Thanks for your review! We’re glad you enjoyed your visit! Come see us again soon!
- Rating 5.010/29/16Great service, awesome food!
- Rating 5.010/28/16This location was the only place that was still serving something for me that was no longer available in the menu. Is been a while now that I no longer get to enjoy that for breakfast. It was great while it lasted and for that I'm so thankful 👍🏼Response from Denny's11/18/16Thank you for dining with us, Fidelina!
- Rating 5.010/27/16Great staff great food great experience as usualResponse from Denny's11/10/16Holly, thanks for taking the time to give us your feedback. We're pleased at the positive experience you've had! We hope to see you again soon.