Denny’s Portola Parkway
|Monday - Thursday|
6:00 AM - 12:00 AM
|Friday - Sunday|
Open 24 Hours
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Portola Parkway
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Portola Parkway
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.010/2/17I placed an order online and said to add mayonnaise to my hamburger and an extra side of garlick bread to roast beef dinner in the special instructions box! when I went to pick up my order there was no mayonnaise on the hamburger and there was no extra garlic bread ! Lady said cook did not read the instruction box! Some old crap from the same old Denny's! Will never order on line again!!
- Rating 2.09/25/17I ordered the Santa Fe Skillet and I have ordered this before as a take out item, however the portion size was half what it used to be. Very disappointed. I'm not sure if it is the case for all of the online ordered items now, or just the skillets, but I won't be ordering this to go again.
- Rating 5.09/20/17Denny's has very good food for a very reasonable price. The Restaurant is clean and nice. The Servers are very friendly and attentive. I would highly recommend having a meal at Denny's.
- Rating 5.08/18/17Food always hot & fresh...staff always happy & efficient!