Denny’s Portola Parkway
|Monday - Thursday|
6:00 AM - 12:00 AM
|Friday - Sunday|
Open 24 Hours
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Portola Parkway
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Portola Parkway
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.02/15/19Great food, reasonable prices
- Rating 4.012/11/18Good breakfast, always had my coffee cup filled. Erik, the Manager came by to see if everything was good.
- Rating 1.012/5/18Ordered takeout online and didn't get utensils/syrup and butter for the pancakes. Also while waiting in line to get my order, like 4 other people cut in front of me and neither person at the register seemed to care.
One more note: Both reserved parking spots for takeout were taken by cars obviously not getting takeout, again it seemed like nobody cared.
- Rating 1.011/6/18Two weeks ago I had a very pleasant experience dining in. Loved Tracy & Kenny both exceeded my customer service expectations!
Sunday We opted to order online showed up in exactly 20 min after the order was placed. It was very busy. I watched the manager pull out order off the warming rack / how long it sat there I will never know. We live about 3 blocks away. The hash browns and French fries were cold and the blt did not have 6 pieces of bacon but broken pieces that were burnt. I would appreciate a follow up . Dining in seems to be a better choice at this point as it seems like the online orders lack a well made breakfast . Maybe add more staff ?
- Rating 5.010/31/18Easy and fast when ordering online
- Rating 2.09/25/18On my last takeout order, you forgot the gravy
- Rating 5.09/20/18Good food and very professional employees
- Rating 1.010/2/17I placed an order online and said to add mayonnaise to my hamburger and an extra side of garlick bread to roast beef dinner in the special instructions box! when I went to pick up my order there was no mayonnaise on the hamburger and there was no extra garlic bread ! Lady said cook did not read the instruction box! Some old crap from the same old Denny's! Will never order on line again!!
- Rating 2.09/25/17I ordered the Santa Fe Skillet and I have ordered this before as a take out item, however the portion size was half what it used to be. Very disappointed. I'm not sure if it is the case for all of the online ordered items now, or just the skillets, but I won't be ordering this to go again.
- Rating 5.09/20/17Denny's has very good food for a very reasonable price. The Restaurant is clean and nice. The Servers are very friendly and attentive. I would highly recommend having a meal at Denny's.
- Rating 5.08/18/17Food always hot & fresh...staff always happy & efficient!