Denny’s Mission Blvd.
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Mission Blvd.
FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Mission Blvd.
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the tastes of the season with Denny’s new holiday pancake lineup. With flavors like pumpkin cream, cranberry orange and white chocolate raspberry, you’ll have your own little holiday in your belly!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.010/26/17My potatoes were really hard and not only that when i called in for pick up on my lunch they have gave my order to someone else so i had to wait 20 mins didn't even get no courtesy for the mistake on there end i clearly gave them my name and number but still my food was given away to another customer
- Rating 1.010/17/17Terrible. Ordered pick up online, first had to wait 20 additional minutes because they only had one item ready out of the 2 ordered items. Came home to find out that the other item was the wrong item. Called the location to inform, put me on hold for 30 minutes after which I hung up. Never going back again.
- Rating 4.010/2/17Order was almost ready when I arrived. They were very busy and there were a lot if customers to help. Food: Everything was good, i wish the hash browns were more brown and crispy and stuck together.
- Rating 4.09/25/17Good burgers