Denny’s Mowry Ave
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Mowry Ave
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Mowry Ave
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 2.012/18/18The container was not proper for hot food with delivery service. The container was punched holes with hot and fried food.
- Rating 2.010/25/18Take out wasn't ready when I arrived after the scheduled ready time.
Ordered pumpkin spice pancake breakfast and did not receive the warm pumpkin cream cheese icing.
I did not notice this until I started eating and was not going to drive 8 miles for icing. But that was the most important part of the pancakes!
- Rating 1.010/16/18Last few times I’ve ordered from here I’ve had nothing but bad experiences. For the price of my meal which is about 12-14 dollars, my meal was completely skimped on rations. The amount of food that I got was so little that it wasn’t worth anything close to the money I paid for. Not only that the last two times I went the employees tried to lie about what my meals came with and were making it seem like I’m a dam idiot. I normally like coming to Denny’s but you guys have for sure made it to where I want nothing to do with you or at least your store. Your employees are so unprofessional and keep everyone up front waiting. When I was in for my last visit, I was already waiting there for a good 5-8 minutes and some lady that comes in two people after ends up getting seen before I do. What the hell kind of business is that?! You guys really need to work on everything from employees to food rations.
- Rating 5.010/16/18Great Customer Service!!
- Rating 5.010/9/18Great service
- Rating 5.09/26/18Food was made perfectly and delivered faster than expected!
- Rating 2.09/25/18This was an online order and pickup in person at the store. Pickup was done exactly at the stated 15 minute pickup time.
Food was not as hot as it should have been. Fries were lukewarm and limp. Mayo was specified on one burger, but was missing. BBQ sauce on another burger was present but barely detectable. Lettuce was limp. Tomatoes were acceptable.
- Rating 1.08/28/18Not one thing in my order was correct! I was horrified by how many food safety issues I seen while I was just sitting down! People were waiting for there food for so long they were frustrated and just left.
- Rating 1.08/28/18This place has poor customer service always under staffed on Weekends, slow service and a few times has not provided everything on my mobile orders
- Rating 3.07/16/18ok with the foods and service
- Rating 3.07/16/18Food was good, however I did not receive my milkshake that was ordered.
- Rating 2.06/26/18I took away three stars because the last couple times I've placed an order online someone has failed to read or follow the special instructions. I'm not asking for something complicated, but it's annoying and concerning. What if someone had an allergy? I've also gotten a much smaller portion of food for example 4 chicken strips instead of 6. Lastly, you guys have been severely understaffed for months now. There was some poor girl working there after she had her wisdom teeth removed. That is unbelievably dangerous and unethical. Also, if you have the ability please tell the app and web designers to add an option to get two of one side.
- Rating 5.04/4/18I've always been impressed with the excellent customer service that I recieve from Karma, the best waiter Denny's has.
- Rating 2.04/3/18My order was incorrect. I ordered a Club Sandwich on Sourdough and was given a Cali Club sandwich with no avocado.
- Rating 5.03/19/18Easy online order placement.
Good quality of food.
Nice and friendly crew.
Thank you very much
- Rating 2.03/12/18food is often incomplete/unchecked for accuracy. Last time missed an entire meal and while waiting for that meal the other 3 meal went cold. The meals are already paid for and the workers help patrons to be seated and pay for their meals while my PAID FOR meal sits at the counter growing cold. NOTHING is done to keep the food warm. they just sit at the counter in a bag and then I still have to check it for missing items. NOT COOL
- Rating 4.03/6/18Great price for a excellent food
- Rating 4.03/6/18Nice people! Great pancakes. Love this place!
- Rating 1.03/6/18My drinks were missing from my delivery and when I called no one would answer for over an hour. Then when the lady finally answered she said oh the driver forgot the drinks and wouldn't refund me. Instead she told me I need to call back later. I called later and was told there was nothing that could be done. Very unprofessional
- Rating 4.02/27/18I give this restaurant a 4 star rating for very friendly service and the food is of good quality.