Denny’s E Herndon Ave
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s E Herndon Ave
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s E Herndon Ave
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.09/20/185 STARS
- Rating 1.07/11/18This was my first and last time using the online ordering app from my phone. It was a terrible experience!!! It took 3 clerks to find the order once I got to the restaurant, The food was cold when I got home, The Cobb salad was missing from the order. When I called about the salad the clerk was rude and said the manager would adjust the charge but 3 days later no refund or credit for the Cobb salad!!!
- Rating 2.01/23/18Although the food, especially the pancakes, are fantastic, the cooks managed to over cook the pancakes. The edges were flattened and burnt. Also, the food was suppose to be ready in 20 minutes, however, I ended up waiting for almost an additional 20 minutes in the restaurant when I showed up on time. It also doesn’t help that there’s no way the restaurant is unable to enforce the “To Go” parking spot. I had to walk 4x the distance on a hurt leg because of how packed the parking l
- Rating 5.01/23/18Fast service.
- Rating 4.01/2/18I arrived on time and the food was ready. It was a little cold, that’s why I gave it 4/5
- Rating 5.012/20/17Amazing
- Rating 5.08/28/17I've ordered takeaway from the 30 E. Herndon location several times now and every time the staff have been courteous, helpful, and have clearly gone above and beyond to give me a good food experience. I have rarely had such good customer service, to be honest, and the food was everything I expected. I recommend bonuses or some kind of recognition for the staff at this location, they made a stellar impression.
- Rating 4.08/21/17Ordering process was easy. Food was ready when we went to pick it up. Minus one star because the pancakes for one of our orders were burnt (black on the bottom).