Denny’s South Clovis Ave
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s South Clovis Ave
FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s South Clovis Ave
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the tastes of the season with Denny’s new holiday pancake lineup. With flavors like pumpkin cream, cranberry orange and white chocolate raspberry, you’ll have your own little holiday in your belly!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.011/7/17I was greeted immediately and asked if I had a pick up. The young lady retrieved my order and thanked me coming to Denny's.
- Rating 1.010/29/17Disgusting food.. food very bad and service was awful..
- Rating 4.010/28/17I placed an order online for 46 meals for my team at work and had previously notified the Denny's leadership team that we would need these meals and the date and time. When I placed the order, I received confirmation and thought everything was good, however when I got to the restaurant to pick it up, they had never received the order. Shortly after I arrived at the restaurant, I received an electronic message saying there was problem and the order did not get placed. Knowing that I had 46 hungry people back at work to feed, the staff on the night shift jumped into action. They took the order and started working on it right away. An hour later, we were loading up my car with 46 meals, all hot off the grill and packaged nicely. The Denny's team was professional, worked well together and provided very good customer service. I was disappointed with the online ordering system and the delay in the acknowledgement of the processing error. We also had trouble determining the difference between the Grand Slamwich and the Moons over my Hammy when we returned to the jobsite. Overall though, my team was happy and the meals were good.
- Rating 5.010/11/17My kids and I love to come here as a treat since its good food at decent prices. The new Denny's app makes ordering take-out easy. Kids are picky about not wanting to eat this or that, so being able to give special instructions really helps to avoid meltdowns. Plus it has almost the same prices as fastfood like McD's, but with food made fresher.
- Rating 5.010/10/17Ordering on line is great for when you just want to chill out in the morning, not get ready or cook breakfast 😌 just order, pick up, go back home and eat. Sure do wish they would delivere though lol
- Rating 5.09/26/17Awesome service. Order meals in app and ready when I get there to pick it up.
- Rating 5.09/19/17I love how we can get to order online and your food be ready on time when you arrive to pick it up...
- Rating 5.09/19/17Easy and convenient