Denny’s South Clovis Ave
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s South Clovis Ave
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s South Clovis Ave
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.08/14/18It was actually very good! It was ready when I went to pick it up. It was warm and very good. Thank you!
- Rating 4.07/16/18The food was good I had a problem finding something on the menu but I think it’s just no longer offered, I ordered online and it was ready when I arrived, very convenient!
- Rating 5.07/3/18Entire staff I had interaction with was nice and friendly! Kudos!
- Rating 1.04/11/18When asked for extra syrup they said they could only give us 2, we ordered 4 sets of pancakes and come on people like enough syrup on their pancakes! Then when we got homenwe realized they only gave us 2 syrups to begin not even enough for our orders and not enough silverware. Very disappointed with the pickup service.
- Rating 5.04/4/18Love food
- Rating 5.04/4/18Super sweet girl working the counter gave me all the additional condiments and things I asked for on the side with no problems quick tasty cheap food.
- Rating 1.04/3/18Horrible customer service, messed up my order 3 times till they got it right even after that she didn’t give me my coffee i ordered i left without it because my lunch break was ending
- Rating 5.03/31/18Great service. Food served fast!
- Rating 3.03/27/18Milkshake was runny
- Rating 4.03/10/18I took my 5 kids out for dinner and the staff was very helpful and accommodating. The servers were great and very patient with my kids.
- Rating 4.03/7/18Fast service, order always ready when they say it is going to be ready. Keep up the good work
- Rating 5.03/6/18Great service! Both on the phone and in person.
- Rating 1.02/21/18IF I COULD RATE NO STARS I WOULD!!
Food was awful it looked like some one just trewup in my to go container. I ordered one of your new chicken dinners and very dissapointed. I will never order online again no effort what so ever was put in my meal. It seemed they just trew what ever was burning on the side of the grill. I have pictures to show you wish i could forward them to you if you really are reading this. Did not go back to return food cause i had a bad day at work, was tired, it was late and then looking forward a nice dinner and I get crap I just had it.
- Rating 3.02/21/18We went on Valentine’s Day, we ordered to go bc we figured you would be busy. We order and waited 30 mins before leaving our house when we got there our food wasn’t ready and we had to wait 30 more mins which was fine bc we saw they were busy but once we got our food we were told they had accidentally made it for here so it took awhile for them to get it to us. When we got home the food was cold and we didn’t get the season fries we had ordered.
- Rating 4.01/17/18Everything was timely and still warm enough to eat when I got home
- Rating 5.01/9/18I love how quick and simple the online ordering process is. Food is always ready at said pickup time.
- Rating 5.012/9/17Quick service and staff made sure all items were in the bag!
- Rating 5.011/28/17Na
- Rating 3.011/20/17Great service but still manage their time badly.
- Rating 5.011/7/17I was greeted immediately and asked if I had a pick up. The young lady retrieved my order and thanked me coming to Denny's.