Denny’s N Blackstone Ave
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s N Blackstone Ave
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s N Blackstone Ave
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.02/21/19I liked the online ordering for carry-out, but they forgot an item in my order
- Rating 5.011/29/18It was great and the staff were excellent, that's why I continue to use this service.
- Rating 3.010/25/18For the second time in a row my order was missing the two drinks that came with items ordered. Called restaurant and they couldn't do anything about other than offer free breakfast next visit, which is fine, but they need to make sure to check items ordered are given to delivery driver.
- Rating 4.09/25/18Food was good but driver had to return to pick up missing drinks.
- Rating 5.09/25/18Yes
- Rating 1.09/25/18We usually eat at the Denny's on Shaw and West because we live nearby and their food is always great. We work close to the Denny's on Blackstone and Shields so we thought we would order takeout from this location. The food was horrible and we will never eat there again. We would travel farther to get decent food.
- Rating 5.09/5/18Food was good & service was great
- Rating 5.09/5/18Nice!
- Rating 5.08/22/18Always a treat!
- Rating 1.08/15/18They left out one item from my order. I didn't realize it until I sat down to eat the food at work.
- Rating 1.08/7/18I haven't left Chula Vista in over 5 years and never visited a Denny's in Fresno, CA. Please fix your junk.
- Rating 2.07/16/18They forgot to put a scoop of ice cream into our order so we paid for an ice cream they did not give us.
- Rating 5.07/11/18It's always great, very easy to use.
- Rating 3.07/6/18My order was given to the person ahead of me with a online pick up (heard myself from staff talking amongst themselves) so my order wasn’t ready on time had to wait about 10-12 mins which made me late to work. Food was pretty good! Only reason for 3 stars.
- Rating 5.06/26/18I visit this Dennys all the time. Food is always good, with occasional mistakes. Waitstaff always remembers me. Recommended.
- Rating 5.06/19/18ZERO stars but your website doesn't allow anything under 5. What a sneaky way to get positive reviews.
I placed an order online and picked up the order at the store. I had to wait a bit, but didn't mind. Unfortunately when I got home, I noticed our food was cold and I didn't receive all of my order. Since the order was placed for Father's Day and my husband didn't get his food, it was disappointing. I called the store and was placed on a lengthy hold for a manager to pick up. She refused to give me her name when I asked for it. She said since it was an online order they could not refund my money but I could be placed on a list for credit the next time I visited. This is the third time I've had this problem with online ordering at this location. In the past, we went back and picked up the missing items, but since that day was Father's Day, I didn't want to miss spending any more time with my husband. We've attempted to get our credit previously and the manager either forgot to write down my name, or chose not to, because the server said they had no record of it. It's unfortunate your receipt has boxes next to items but your servers don't verify the order and it's frustrating that managers refuse to correct their staff's mistakes or honor their word. I paid for an order and didn't receive it. I should be given a refund not an excuse and empty promise.
- Rating 5.04/16/18Every time I come here everything is ready to go and staff is very friendly, I love
Coming to this location.
- Rating 5.03/6/18Fast service!
- Rating 5.03/6/18My favorite Dennys
- Rating 5.02/27/18The food was good but small portions