Denny’s N Blackstone Ave
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s N Blackstone Ave
FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s N Blackstone Ave
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now with Denny’s On Demand New! Online Ordering your diner favorites are at your fingertips. Just click to order and pick up on the go. And in select locations, we even deliver. So you can enjoy Denny’s fluffy pancakes and 100% beef burgers on your time, wherever you want. So, visit dennys.com or download the mobile app and start your online ordering experience today.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.01/2/18This was the worst pick up order ever. The food was really cold and they forgot our drinks. I recommend you having better to go trays.
- Rating 3.012/19/17I was not greeted when walking into the restaurant. I could see my online order already sitting on the counter, but no cashier was available at the online order pick up register. It was a busy morning, but usually this location is a lot friendlier than the people that were working that day.
- Rating 1.012/5/17Ordering online takeout still bumpy. Somehow someone subbed pancakes for jalapeno bacon. Not on the order, not on the receipt, but no bacon in the bag. Traveled back for an explanation. Understand mistakes happen. But THAT kind of mistake? Not sure how that could happen without deliberate human intervention. This was our second order this month, first order had app issues. This was Denny's second chance. Not sure they deserve a third.
- Rating 1.012/5/17Denny's is just an other damn company that play's games with its customers. If you spend the $20.00 that they asked for you should be given the damn pie they offer.
- Rating 5.010/28/17Best Takeout Burger I've ever had, it was huge it looked amazing in fact they didn't have a box big enough to put in in..lol . I definitely will be back for take out again, and i've told all my friends I really hope they give your take out service a try. I walked in the door and within 2 mins my meal was ready. I ordered on my phone from work and when i arrived and walked in. it was ready. Staff was super nice. 10 out of 10 exp.
- Rating 4.010/17/17The restaurant managers were finishing up my order as I walked in the door. Everything was there and very tasty. I had such a large order that the lady manager helped me carry it all out to my car.
- Rating 4.08/23/17Every thing was done to my liking.
- Rating 5.08/17/17Love the customer service