Denny’s N Blackstone Ave
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s N Blackstone Ave
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s N Blackstone Ave
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 2.07/16/18They forgot to put a scoop of ice cream into our order so we paid for an ice cream they did not give us.
- Rating 5.07/11/18It's always great, very easy to use.
- Rating 3.07/6/18My order was given to the person ahead of me with a online pick up (heard myself from staff talking amongst themselves) so my order wasn’t ready on time had to wait about 10-12 mins which made me late to work. Food was pretty good! Only reason for 3 stars.
- Rating 5.06/26/18I visit this Dennys all the time. Food is always good, with occasional mistakes. Waitstaff always remembers me. Recommended.
- Rating 5.06/19/18ZERO stars but your website doesn't allow anything under 5. What a sneaky way to get positive reviews.
I placed an order online and picked up the order at the store. I had to wait a bit, but didn't mind. Unfortunately when I got home, I noticed our food was cold and I didn't receive all of my order. Since the order was placed for Father's Day and my husband didn't get his food, it was disappointing. I called the store and was placed on a lengthy hold for a manager to pick up. She refused to give me her name when I asked for it. She said since it was an online order they could not refund my money but I could be placed on a list for credit the next time I visited. This is the third time I've had this problem with online ordering at this location. In the past, we went back and picked up the missing items, but since that day was Father's Day, I didn't want to miss spending any more time with my husband. We've attempted to get our credit previously and the manager either forgot to write down my name, or chose not to, because the server said they had no record of it. It's unfortunate your receipt has boxes next to items but your servers don't verify the order and it's frustrating that managers refuse to correct their staff's mistakes or honor their word. I paid for an order and didn't receive it. I should be given a refund not an excuse and empty promise.
- Rating 5.04/16/18Every time I come here everything is ready to go and staff is very friendly, I love
Coming to this location.
- Rating 5.03/6/18Fast service!
- Rating 5.03/6/18My favorite Dennys
- Rating 5.02/27/18The food was good but small portions
- Rating 4.02/21/18They have done a great job, service is fast and food is delicious. One thing is we often don't get the condiments like syrup and ketchup. Still we will continue to use service as food is great!
- Rating 3.01/31/18Great experience regarding speed. My order was ready for pickup in 15 minutes instead of 20. Unfortunately, the burger I ordered was of a different type then what was requested. Fortunately, it was delicious anyways! Will I use this service again? Probably yes.
- Rating 5.01/24/18Always good food and great service
- Rating 5.01/23/18Quick & convenient.
- Rating 5.01/17/18Order food has never been easier with the Denny's mobile app. Food is always hot, fresh and ready when i walk in.
Josh - fresno
- Rating 1.01/2/18This was the worst pick up order ever. The food was really cold and they forgot our drinks. I recommend you having better to go trays.
- Rating 3.012/19/17I was not greeted when walking into the restaurant. I could see my online order already sitting on the counter, but no cashier was available at the online order pick up register. It was a busy morning, but usually this location is a lot friendlier than the people that were working that day.
- Rating 1.012/5/17Ordering online takeout still bumpy. Somehow someone subbed pancakes for jalapeno bacon. Not on the order, not on the receipt, but no bacon in the bag. Traveled back for an explanation. Understand mistakes happen. But THAT kind of mistake? Not sure how that could happen without deliberate human intervention. This was our second order this month, first order had app issues. This was Denny's second chance. Not sure they deserve a third.
- Rating 1.012/5/17Denny's is just an other damn company that play's games with its customers. If you spend the $20.00 that they asked for you should be given the damn pie they offer.
- Rating 5.010/28/17Best Takeout Burger I've ever had, it was huge it looked amazing in fact they didn't have a box big enough to put in in..lol . I definitely will be back for take out again, and i've told all my friends I really hope they give your take out service a try. I walked in the door and within 2 mins my meal was ready. I ordered on my phone from work and when i arrived and walked in. it was ready. Staff was super nice. 10 out of 10 exp.
- Rating 4.010/17/17The restaurant managers were finishing up my order as I walked in the door. Everything was there and very tasty. I had such a large order that the lady manager helped me carry it all out to my car.