Denny’s S East Ave
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s S East Ave
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s S East Ave
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.011/7/18check out for to go orders could be a little faster, or even on time, but other than that they're great!
- Rating 5.010/16/18They are fantastic. We order on the app all the time!!! Always courteous and quick!!
- Rating 2.010/9/18The pancakes should’ve had more chocolate chips I paid for that and there were only a little
- Rating 5.010/9/18The online order was easy to use and the service was fast. My order was ready on time. I was in and out in less than 5 minutes. My good was delicious. Will definitely order again soon.
- Rating 4.09/14/18quick and easy!
- Rating 4.09/8/18Other than the meal not ready on time everything was good waited 12 minutes
- Rating 5.09/5/18We got everything we needed and food was done by the time I got there! Food was nice and hit still. All condiments in the bag made everything go a lot smoother than having to ask for it all! Thank you Denny's!! I'll always come back this location! The best!
- Rating 5.07/11/18Surprisingly I have had terrible services at all the other Denny’s I visited in San Diego. This Denny’s was actually wonderful! Everything was made as directed, we didn’t get black pancakes or an incorrect order, Or overcharged. I kind a wish this manager was in San Diego.
- Rating 4.03/27/18I really like how this location has my food ready when it is stated to pick it up. I havent had any issue at all with the staff or the ease of picking up my orders. This Denny's location staff should all be proud of that!
- Rating 1.02/1/18I order the meal I ordered often and this time was not the same my broccoli was not soft as I ordered and my meal was dry seem like it was a rush job and I placed my order about 2 hours prior
- Rating 5.01/19/18!
- Rating 1.012/27/17Your food made me sick to my stomach the whole mect day
- Rating 5.012/17/17Fast service and delicious food, always served hot.
- Rating 5.012/5/17Perfect!
- Rating 5.011/20/17I love the Dennys app
- Rating 1.010/27/17I was missing an item, a whole pie, from my order. I called and spoke with a manager in training. She was going to speak to another manager and call me back so i could get a refund. No one ever called me. Nothing was resolved. Unfortunately, I will have to find time to go into the restaurant and demand to be satisfied.
- Rating 1.09/13/17Did not receive my whole order and had to drive back to get rest by the time I got him to finally eat food was cold.