Denny’s S East Ave
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s S East Ave
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s S East Ave
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.07/11/18Surprisingly I have had terrible services at all the other Denny’s I visited in San Diego. This Denny’s was actually wonderful! Everything was made as directed, we didn’t get black pancakes or an incorrect order, Or overcharged. I kind a wish this manager was in San Diego.
- Rating 4.03/27/18I really like how this location has my food ready when it is stated to pick it up. I havent had any issue at all with the staff or the ease of picking up my orders. This Denny's location staff should all be proud of that!
- Rating 1.02/1/18I order the meal I ordered often and this time was not the same my broccoli was not soft as I ordered and my meal was dry seem like it was a rush job and I placed my order about 2 hours prior
- Rating 5.01/19/18!
- Rating 1.012/27/17Your food made me sick to my stomach the whole mect day
- Rating 5.012/17/17Fast service and delicious food, always served hot.
- Rating 5.012/5/17Perfect!
- Rating 5.011/20/17I love the Dennys app
- Rating 1.010/27/17I was missing an item, a whole pie, from my order. I called and spoke with a manager in training. She was going to speak to another manager and call me back so i could get a refund. No one ever called me. Nothing was resolved. Unfortunately, I will have to find time to go into the restaurant and demand to be satisfied.
- Rating 1.09/13/17Did not receive my whole order and had to drive back to get rest by the time I got him to finally eat food was cold.