Denny’s W. Shaw Ave
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s W. Shaw Ave
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s W. Shaw Ave
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.012/1/18First year for the Denny's Thanksgiving dinner and my first year to use their service. I will definitely repeat.
- Rating 3.011/14/18We like their breakfast deals. Online ordering is usually pretty cool too. I usually am in charge of picking up breakfast orders for our office of 10. Last time I went, one of us couldn't order online for some reason, so she called in the order, and I paid for it when I got there, but they didn't give it to me. I got all the way back to the office before I realized, and then I called and they confirmed they still had the order sitting there. I was annoyed because when I went back the person that had helped me was joking instead of apologetic. I lost work time going back and forth, so it was annoying to say the least. Good food at a good price, but if they accept online orders, they should have them put together, and in order, well arranged before the person gets there to pick them up. Attention to detail is important.
- Rating 5.011/8/18Very Good meal
- Rating 5.011/6/18I’ve been coming to Denny’s for at least 25 years so that shows you how much I like the food, the service, and the hole place.
- Rating 5.010/30/18Easy, quick, great value and delicious pancakes.
- Rating 5.010/26/18this location gives great service and even better food with the online ordering made easy and quick . my food is always ready to go when i get inside the store making it speedy so i can continue on my way to work
- Rating 5.010/14/18I loved that dennys delivers and I don't have to leave my house or lift a finger to have a good family breakfast. The food was awesome and not as hot as if you went to Denny's but still hot and good till the last bite.
- Rating 5.010/9/18Great experiences both times, I ordered online first! Delivery was nice and noted next time to wear better clothes when picking up food, thought it was brought to the car, so I came in pjs with a sick kid.
Manager or employee (not sure) was awesome and understanding.
She brought my food and it was still hot.
Great customer service!
- Rating 5.09/25/18Very fast and easy
- Rating 4.09/21/18Food was cold when I went to pick it up
- Rating 5.09/20/18VERY EASY AND FAST
- Rating 5.09/5/18everything was perfect!
- Rating 5.08/24/18Thank you for your friendly service
- Rating 5.07/16/18Everything was perfect and good timeing
- Rating 3.07/4/18I went to pick up an order I placed online and when I picked it up the person that waited on me was very rude.
- Rating 5.04/3/18The waitress that served us that day was great. The food was really good and delivered quickly. Probably one of my favorite Denny’s to visit I went back the next day and again. Great service both days.
- Rating 5.03/20/18Great Customer Service
- Rating 5.03/15/18Great service!!
- Rating 5.03/6/18I was feeling sick and my attitude was not so great. The host took care of me without taking my attitude personal. I love the service. I will be back at this location but I'll leave my bad mood at home:-)... Thanks Denny's
- Rating 1.02/27/18It was the worst food I have ever had. PERIOD. How does one burn mozzarella cheese sticks is beyond me. I even had other people try them thinking it might just be me, nope, they spit them out too. The same went with the potato popper things. HORRIBLE. The only thing that was great was the chocolate peanut butter Oreo shake. That was great even though they were extremely chinchy on the Oreo.