Denny’s Abby St.
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Abby St.
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Abby St.
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.04/17/19I REALLY APPRECIATE HOW FRIENDLY EVERYONE WAS. I HAD A REALLY BIG ORDER AND EVERYTHING WAS RIGHT AND FAST SERVICE-READY FOR ME TO PICK UP IN 20 MINUTES.
- Rating 3.011/29/18My lunch was awful I got the chicken fried steak and the mashed potatoes were runny lumpy and cold, the vegetables had a bad taste to them. I have had meals there before and we're very good, this lunch I had was terrible.
- Rating 5.011/28/18When the delivery service cancelled the delivery, the manager worked with me to cancel my order and refund my money.
- Rating 3.010/16/18The service is mostly spot on, however they tend to not send the drinks when delivering part of the time and then want you to pick them up, which completely defeats the purpose of delivery. There isn’t really any compensation to rectify the issue when it occurs either.
- Rating 1.010/7/18I called to advise my order was incorrect and was placed on hold for 28 minutes. I ended up driving down there to see why they still had my call on hold. They ended making me wait some more. They called the manager Paul who offered me a free breakfast but no apology for the inconvenience. I ordered through the delivery service which means I had no intention on leaving my home to visit a restaurant. I even left a tip with my order which was my incentive for them to get my order right. Now, it's Sunday again but no Dennys for me. I think I stay with IHOP for breakfast. Sometimes it worth paying a little more. Kinda like Walmart vs Target, sometimes the extra costs creates a better experience.
- Rating 5.09/25/18The app is easy to use and my food is always ready before the time given.Response from Denny's9/26/18Hi Sylvie. We are glad you enjoyed the food at this Denny's location. We hope to serve you again soon! :)
- Rating 1.09/10/18My order was not made on time. It took them 40 min to get 2 pancakes, a side of eggs, sausage/ bacon ready. Waiters were rude and did not even apologize for making me wait so long for such a small order. Never again will I use their online services.
- Rating 5.09/5/18Love Denny's,great food
- Rating 5.08/7/18great food
- Rating 5.07/24/18The Denny’s app was easy to use. The food was ready when I was there to pick it up and the staff was friendly.
- Rating 1.07/16/18Worst customer service ever screwed up my order with no attempt to fix it! I will never go back to this location!
- Rating 5.03/19/18it's great, I love Denny's online ordering, click it and pick it up, it's just that simple, Thanks Denny's..!
- Rating 5.01/25/18When I’m on a hurry and I really want some delicious pancakes, I always order online. When I go to pick up my food it’s always there ready waiting for me. I like that I don’t have to wait for my food. Thank you for always providing good and fast service. I will continue to come to Denny’s!
- Rating 5.01/9/18Denny's.com is great, click what you want to eat and it's waiting there for you 20 minutes later, thanks DENNY'S for the great customer service.
- Rating 3.012/27/17Service was fast & friendly, but multiple times I have ordered a chicken strip dinner from here and they don't put in the garlic bread.
- Rating 5.012/5/17It was ready and waiting when I arrived..
- Rating 1.011/6/17The customer service was not that good this time around. It was very busy which was understandable, with my order I asked for seasoned fries I wasn’t told until I returned home and called that they were out of seasoned fries, I asked for extra bacon and avacado on my burger when I called the person who answer said she couldn’t hear me so the manager got on the phone he told me when I come in he would replace my burger but didn’t ask for my name. When I asked him if he wanted to take my name since I knew he wouldn’t remember he said “oh yeah your probably right what is it again”. I didn’t have napkins, straws or silverware for my other food either.
- Rating 5.010/26/17Thank you😊
- Rating 1.010/17/17The breakfast was cold and there were no co condiments for the breakfast. No syrup either.
- Rating 1.010/10/17The food is decent and I only go because it's my family's first choice for breakfast. I think their personal needs better training in order to provide the customer with a better service. I moved to using the app and it worked out good the first 2 times, after that I was always receiving cold food and the portions also got a whole lot smaller. I was very disappointed on their quality of food and service the last time I consumed Dennys.