Denny’s Abby St.
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Abby St.
FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Abby St.
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the tastes of the season with Denny’s new holiday pancake lineup. With flavors like pumpkin cream, cranberry orange and white chocolate raspberry, you’ll have your own little holiday in your belly!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.011/6/17The customer service was not that good this time around. It was very busy which was understandable, with my order I asked for seasoned fries I wasn’t told until I returned home and called that they were out of seasoned fries, I asked for extra bacon and avacado on my burger when I called the person who answer said she couldn’t hear me so the manager got on the phone he told me when I come in he would replace my burger but didn’t ask for my name. When I asked him if he wanted to take my name since I knew he wouldn’t remember he said “oh yeah your probably right what is it again”. I didn’t have napkins, straws or silverware for my other food either.
- Rating 5.010/26/17Thank you😊
- Rating 1.010/17/17The breakfast was cold and there were no co condiments for the breakfast. No syrup either.
- Rating 1.010/10/17The food is decent and I only go because it's my family's first choice for breakfast. I think their personal needs better training in order to provide the customer with a better service. I moved to using the app and it worked out good the first 2 times, after that I was always receiving cold food and the portions also got a whole lot smaller. I was very disappointed on their quality of food and service the last time I consumed Dennys.