Denny’s E Nutwood Ave
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s E Nutwood Ave
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s E Nutwood Ave
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.012/6/18When I have ordered online the food was prepared as ordered, delivered hot and tasted great! When I have visited the location (usually a weekend morning with my family) it is always busy but they quickly get us seated and taken care of. The food has been consistent which is the best thing a restaurant can deliver.
On a side note I am not a fan of their french toast but happy with everything else.
- Rating 2.011/14/18Ordered the pumpkin spice meal and didn't get the pumpkin spice syrup nor the whipped cream for the pancakes. Eggs and Hashbrowns were cold by the time I got home (approx 10 minutes), packaging seems inefficient for keeping food warm. Very disappointed with my experience and will not be ordering to-go again. Will probably just go to McDonalds instead.
- Rating 5.011/14/18Food was on time for pick-up and prepared correctly. Service was good.
- Rating 4.08/8/18Good service
- Rating 5.07/31/18The biscuits and gravy were cold. But everything else was good
- Rating 5.07/23/18Great service. Food was ready when I arrived. Server was able to fulfill my requests for my to-go order.
- Rating 5.07/3/18Servers were very fast, friendly and courteous!! I would highly recommend this Denny’s!
- Rating 4.04/4/18Good is great. Service is great. BRING BACK THE HONEY JALAPEÑO BACON!!!! PLEEEEEAAAAASSSSEEEE.
- Rating 1.02/27/18Order was canceled was never refunded. Driver never made it
- Rating 1.08/28/17I ordered a meal online for pick-up. When I got there they knew nothing about it even tho I had a copy of the order that I printed online. My meal was not prepared so I had them credit my charge back to my credit card. They said that they would do this but have not yet been able to verify it. Sad service I must admit. I order meals online quite often but have never had this happen before.