Denny’s E Nutwood Ave
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s E Nutwood Ave
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s E Nutwood Ave
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 3.06/4/19Only 3 star because I paid ahead of time and was NOT able to leave a tip! There should be an option to add a tip when you have to sign the receipt when you pick up. I had no cash on me and felt guilty for not being able to add in the tip🤬
- Rating 3.06/3/19The food was good but could have been better. They forgot the syrup for the pancakes, the ketchup for the fries and the thousand island dressing for the burger. Also, they did not provide any utensils. If they would have remembered those things then I would have given a 5 star rating.
- Rating 5.04/30/19I have ordered several orders online, the food is always good and ready when I arrive. Any special requests have been honored so far. I am especially impressed with the packaging of my togo order.
- Rating 3.03/21/19Food was great but packaging for To-go orders are insufficient. By the time I got my food home, everything was cold. I don't know if I'll be back because I mostly order my food to-go due to a new baby. Would love for this issue to be addressed. Thanks!
- Rating 5.012/6/18When I have ordered online the food was prepared as ordered, delivered hot and tasted great! When I have visited the location (usually a weekend morning with my family) it is always busy but they quickly get us seated and taken care of. The food has been consistent which is the best thing a restaurant can deliver.
On a side note I am not a fan of their french toast but happy with everything else.
- Rating 2.011/14/18Ordered the pumpkin spice meal and didn't get the pumpkin spice syrup nor the whipped cream for the pancakes. Eggs and Hashbrowns were cold by the time I got home (approx 10 minutes), packaging seems inefficient for keeping food warm. Very disappointed with my experience and will not be ordering to-go again. Will probably just go to McDonalds instead.
- Rating 5.011/14/18Food was on time for pick-up and prepared correctly. Service was good.
- Rating 4.08/8/18Good service
- Rating 5.07/31/18The biscuits and gravy were cold. But everything else was good
- Rating 5.07/23/18Great service. Food was ready when I arrived. Server was able to fulfill my requests for my to-go order.
- Rating 5.07/3/18Servers were very fast, friendly and courteous!! I would highly recommend this Denny’s!
- Rating 4.04/4/18Good is great. Service is great. BRING BACK THE HONEY JALAPEÑO BACON!!!! PLEEEEEAAAAASSSSEEEE.
- Rating 1.02/27/18Order was canceled was never refunded. Driver never made it
- Rating 1.08/28/17I ordered a meal online for pick-up. When I got there they knew nothing about it even tho I had a copy of the order that I printed online. My meal was not prepared so I had them credit my charge back to my credit card. They said that they would do this but have not yet been able to verify it. Sad service I must admit. I order meals online quite often but have never had this happen before.