Denny’s C St
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s C St
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s C St
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 3.010/25/18The food was delicious but my steak was well done when I ordered medium rare.
- Rating 4.010/10/18Almost every time I order online, something is missing when I get home. I’ve got to learn to check my order before I leave
- Rating 5.08/15/18My food is always ready when I arrive, and everyone is super nice.
P.s. My food is on point and delicious always.
- Rating 3.07/16/18Had a to go order and overall a decent experience. Only drawbacks were the pancakes were small and the food sitting at counter getting cold, rather by the warmer where they would stay warm until picked up.
- Rating 5.04/16/18Food was great. Fast and efficient service
- Rating 5.03/15/18Service was great! I think I was helped by one of the night time supervisors, or manager at the time. He was super friendly and quick in getting my online order to me. The food was also really good. This is my favorite Denny's location in the area due to the quality of the service and food, and it's always the most consistent. Just wanted to extend my appreciation!
- Rating 5.03/9/18Always ready on time and never anything wrong with the order.
- Rating 5.02/27/18Food was hot & ready.
- Rating 5.01/30/185 STARS! Service and food was excellent!
- Rating 5.01/23/18FANTASTIC
- Rating 5.01/23/18Dear Lenny's, (I mean Denny's)
I did a positive review at Yelp & TripAdvisor. Denny's is always dependable, clean, great service and food especially the Galt, CA eatery. Our experience with the latest addition of services in making ordering online, is a very good idea, simple and fast! I have told my friends about Denny's in case they have forgotten, most them are old.
- Rating 5.01/17/18Always ready on time.
- Rating 2.01/11/18I tried to order the stack of pancakes in side the restaurant they tried to charge me more than they cost so I had to order online because they didn’t know the right price
- Rating 5.01/9/18Excellent service
- Rating 5.012/27/17Fantastic!!! Home sick so ordered soup. Perfect dinner.
- Rating 1.010/10/17When ordering my food I gave special instruction for my wife's hash browns and bacon to be extra crispy. They were not. I paid extra to have cheese on both my hash browns and eggs, of which I only had cheese on the hash browns and they were put in my wife's meal not mine and no cheese on the eggs. The pancakes had burned food on them as if the cook did not clean the grill prior to cooking them. My wife's meal came with coffee and juice and only cream no sugar for the coffee. When putting condiments together, all items should go in the bag so that the customer has a choice whether or not to use said items. This is not the first time we have been to this Denny's and had mediocre service, just the first time ordering to go. Don't get me wrong, I understand this is not a five star restaurant but that does not mean the employees can slack off on customer service either.
- Rating 2.09/25/17Whem i arrived, i waited in line for almost 10 min. behind a girl who was waiting to pay her bill...neither of us were acknowledged. Finally, i spoke up and said i had an online order, and a young man went to check...again, no acknowledgement as to how long it would be, and i waited some more. When they brought it up, it was set on the counter with no comment. I then asked if it was for teri hawkins, someone said yes, i grabbed it and left. Very dissappointed in the customer service😣
- Rating 1.09/19/17Very disappointed - had an online order, food was missing from the order. Eggs in a basket - the eggs were overcooked, hash browns were missing, when the chef made them, he put hash browns in the container, sprinkled a little cheese then laid the bacon on top......should have all been cooked together, and I even ordered extra cheese, which I barely got any!! The Super Bird had very little meat and the bread was soggy!!!
- Rating 5.09/11/17FAN-FLIPPIN-TASTIC! Great Portions, Very Well Packaged, Excellent Prices and I am very VERY thankful that you have a value-menu available for online-ordering, that is genius, the meals always come prepared on time, I have used D2GO 5 times now and they have gotten all the orders correct and done before 20 minutes, ROCK ON DENNYS!