Denny’s Harbor Blvd.
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Harbor Blvd.
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Harbor Blvd.
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.010/4/18Food was good, and ready on time. I asked for extra butter and syrup since we had 2 orders of pancakes and was only given 1 extra of each. Left the pancakes kinda dry. If we had been home it would be no problem, but on the road we could have used more.
- Rating 3.08/7/18The food isn’t bad when they have it. They seem to be out of items all the time.
- Rating 1.03/27/18I placed order online. And unfortunetly it was not done correctly. I had to go back and get food re-done which I had to wait for!
- Rating 3.03/19/18I was pleased that my order was ready when I arrived. However, 1 of my skillets it was half empty. It hardly had anything inside, which was disappointing.
- Rating 4.01/9/18I was Satisfied with time and meal
- Rating 5.01/9/18Love ordering online my order is always ready when I arrive to pick up
- Rating 4.012/20/17Really quick and easy to pick up a delivery.
- Rating 4.012/5/17Food was hot and made exactly how I ordered it...
- Rating 5.010/26/17Awesome service my order was ready when I arrived to pick it up! Food was hot and fresh.
- Rating 5.09/25/17Tried Dennys on Demand yesterday. Wife and I were contemplating where to get salads for our Sunday afternoon meal. The fact that Denny's is close by and might be a way to go came to mind. Upon looking into the matter found Denny's on demand. The whole process,even though I'm computer illiterate, was smooth. Arrived at the restaurant,food ready to go,. young lady serving at the register was excellent.Came home with two different salads and an excellent cream of broccoli soup. The whole experience was really fine!
- Rating 1.09/11/17I placed my order and it gave me a pick up time, but the order was not ready by the specified time. The manager said sorry but it was still not a good experience. And I was on vacation. Will not order through online ordering.