Denny’s W. Baseline Rd.
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s W. Baseline Rd.
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s W. Baseline Rd.
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.07/31/18Always great food and always fast servIce! GLENDORA Denny's simply the BEST!Response from Denny's8/7/18thank you Yvette for the review, we appreciate your business
- Rating 5.07/31/18I get to go convenient and that Denny is always a nitemare day or night poor management my guess is cause it all starts there
- Rating 5.06/23/18Really good steak
- Rating 1.04/9/18Ordered 11 breakfast sandwiches to be picked up at 4:15 am for a company meeting. Got a call at 4am to tell me there was no cook available. Asked them to call another store to see if order could be placed and was told no. Asked them for refund on my card and was told I would have to talk to manager the next day. Next day the manager said I had to talk to the general manager for the refund, who was not available. What a hassle!
- Rating 5.03/24/18Excellence service excellent food
- Rating 2.02/27/18I had an online order and was there at the time it was supposed to be ready, but by the time I got home, I live 3 minutes away, the food was cold like it had just come out of the refrigerator. I was pretty dissapointed
- Rating 5.012/28/17Used Denny's online ordering and it was a smooth process. Ordering was simple and the pick-up service was fast and friendly. Our order was accurately packaged and delicious, we love our Glendora Denny's.Response from Denny's1/4/18We are glad you like the food and the online order, hope you order soon
The Denny's team
- Rating 1.012/5/17I was starving, I had just left a Turkish prison where I had spent 20 years for buggery, which I thought was legal over there. At any rate, I was so hungry, famished, weak, emaciated, so I called Dennys, which I had fond memories of as a child, where I had lived a troubled life begging on the streets of Calcutta. I had heard Dennys now delivers, I scrounged up the rest of my pesos, waiting patiently for the delicious cascade of flavors to satiate my palate, but it was not to be so, the food never arrived, AND I STARVED TO DEATH! CURSE YOU DENNNNYS!!!!
- Rating 5.012/3/17just the right amount of food and it was good
- Rating 5.09/12/17The service is very convenient for me in that I get off really early in the morning I'm roughly 5 miles away I can call once I get to my vehicle pick it up go to my house which is less than a mile away and have breakfast before I actually have to go to bed prevents me from waking up early because I'm hungry and not getting enough sleep
- Rating 4.08/28/17My visits have been generally good.
- Rating 5.08/28/17I love dennys better than IHOP