Denny’s W. Baseline Rd.
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s W. Baseline Rd.
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s W. Baseline Rd.
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.010/26/18The food preparation was disappointing. My cheese burger: bun was 3x bigger than the patty, the soup wasn't enough in the bowl to decide if the new soup was good, and the pumpkin pie has a real spongy taste.
- Rating 1.010/16/18Waited 40 extra minutes for my food, they forgot my pancakes I had ordered. Overall worst experience I have been had with a to go service. Waste of money and time.
- Rating 5.09/26/18Hats off to your great chefs - delicious always! ** 5 STARS **Response from Denny's10/2/18Hi Yvette, thank you so much for the feedback and the rating
- Rating 1.09/18/18pancakes burned on one side, raw on the other. Hash browns simultaneously under cooked and burnt. toast and eggs were fine. arrived at the restaurant when the online app said the food would be ready but still had to wait nearly 30 minutes for food. one person came in after me, ordered a similar meal at the register and received her food before me. staff was nice but service was atrocious.
- Rating 4.09/18/18The food tasted great just one recommendation to keep up to date with that employees handling the food should at all times use proper food handlers gears like hair covers so as not to have any future liabilities just for a piece of hair in the food. Thank you.
- Rating 2.09/18/18Food was not good.
- Rating 5.09/18/18Thank you and hats off to great chefs! Food simply delicious - ** 5 STARS **
- Rating 3.09/17/18Well it didn't record my first review so now you're going to get the shortened version of it that being I went through a lot of the child the food was always good and that can't remember a bad experience my most recent visit was in 2017 with a girlfriend named Shannon and don't recall we ate don't recall the circumstances
- Rating 4.09/17/18Food was great. Staff were great
- Rating 5.09/17/18Love dennys. The service and the food.
- Rating 5.09/17/18Got my food to go it was ready for me once I came to pick up very delicious
- Rating 1.09/17/18The last bill I got I made an online order couple weeks ago and it was so bad I refuse to go back and spend money there ever again
- Rating 5.09/17/18Quick Delivery and Great Food!
- Rating 5.09/17/18Great food great prices.
- Rating 5.09/17/18Love dennys ordered for pickup food was ready and milkshake was made when I got there
- Rating 3.09/16/18The food was delicious, and the staff was friendly as always. But the last two times I've done online ordering they have forgotten items. I would suggest a better way to check off what's been put in the bag.
- Rating 4.09/16/18Service wAs fast
- Rating 4.09/16/18I love the ease in ordering and delivery.
- Rating 5.09/16/18I ordered online and picked up in store. It was quick and easy. The food was great.
- Rating 1.09/15/18We ordered 5 breakfast plates online, but had to provide our own utensils and syrup since they had apparently ran out!