Denny’s So Seventh Ave.
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s So Seventh Ave.
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s So Seventh Ave.
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.012/11/18I love this place people are great I just have a hard time placing online orders. sometimes appears on the app sometimes it doesn't it's sometimes on Google shows it sometimes it doesn't, it'd be great if the website and phone app was consistent sometimes it's convenient placing an order on my way home for pick up
- Rating 5.011/15/18I did a online order. It was hot & ready for pick up when I got there. They went over my order to make sure it was all there & off I went. All ready payed for. I will do it again. Nice job 👍
- Rating 5.011/6/18Food was nice and hot. Taste great.
- Rating 3.010/16/18Saw the promotion for the Super Slam for 6.99. Tried to order online and was not an option. Decided to go with the 8.99 slam. When I was going to place the order the website failed so I Called the store to place the order instead. I was told on the phone the slam with 3 options was 8.99..and super slam was only available online. So, I went back online and was able to place the order. Frustrating that it took so long to do something that’s supposed to be more convenient and there’s so much advertising for online ordering.
- Rating 5.09/25/18Great service very friendly employees I was really impressed thanks
- Rating 5.09/23/18As always great service and delicious food
- Rating 1.09/5/18Tonight i went to dennys on 17230 Lakewood Blvd. and we experience awful food and drinks. Unfortunaley i had to make the report due to how dirty the place was and stayed dirty for couple hours. We had to leave due on the quality on the food and drinks and the lazness on the servers. thank you for taking the time to reading and hopefully it gets inspected . ( plus we were seated for long time before we got our food)
- Rating 3.08/28/17Forgot my coffee
- Rating 3.08/27/17Ordered for takeout food did not taste fresh and seemed a bit raw. It was an avocado burger and fries. . . Had breakfast that same morning and good was great . Just that evening takeout was a bummer. . .
- Rating 5.08/22/17Great people