Denny’s Glendale Ave.
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Glendale Ave.
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Glendale Ave.
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the New! Dulce de Leche Crunch Pancakes with cinnamon crumb topping cooked into two fluffy buttermilk pancakes and served with warm caramel sauce for drizzling. Real ingredients. Freshly crafted. It’s just the latest addition to our seriously upgraded menu!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.01/30/18It was alright! Eggs were cold and I picked up on time.... everything else was goodResponse from Denny's1/31/18Hi Tina I apologize for the cold eggs, we will work on a system to where we can target your pick up time better so this does not happen again, Thank you for choosing Our Denny's
we hope to see you soon
"Thank You The Hanford Management Team"
- Rating 5.01/17/18It was fast and food was good.
- Rating 2.012/27/17The food was delicious! This was my first time ordering online and we drove into town to pick-up. The only downfall was my order of pancakes was forgotten and I had to drive back in to get it.
- Rating 1.010/27/17originally called to place order was on hold for 10 minutes. Re-called and phone rang and rang. placed order on line arrived to pick-up three people were waited on before me, even though I was there first.
- Rating 2.010/26/17it was great food but my plate was cold.
- Rating 5.010/17/17I'm never disappointed at this Denny's. I used to visit 2 or 3 times a month. Since moving 15 miles away, I don't get back as often as I like.
- Rating 5.09/25/17Loved the prompt service and how well the food was packed!
- Rating 5.09/6/17Fast serviceResponse from Denny's9/9/17Thank You Erik We Are Glad To Hear You Enjoyed Your Experience
The Hanford Management Team =)
- Rating 5.09/5/17They were detailed on our order.
Great and fast service.Response from Denny's9/9/17Thank You For Your Feed Back We are Happy to hear You Enjoyed Your Visit
See You Soon
The Hanford Management Team =)
- Rating 1.08/22/17The pot roast dinners were abhorrent. Watery potatoes and burned nasty pieces of gristle with no garlic toast. Honestly the worst thing I've ever eaten at denny's. NEVER AGAIN!
- Rating 5.08/17/17great service. great food. good job hanford, CA dennys. will order again!!
- Rating 4.08/17/17Great service and great food every time.