Denny’s Hawthorne Blvd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Hawthorne Blvd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Hawthorne Blvd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now with Denny’s On Demand New! Online Ordering your diner favorites are at your fingertips. Just click to order and pick up on the go. And in select locations, we even deliver. So you can enjoy Denny’s fluffy pancakes and 100% beef burgers on your time, wherever you want. So, visit dennys.com or download the mobile app and start your online ordering experience today.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.012/30/17GREAT FOOD,SEASONED WELL.HATE WHEN THERE IS NO ONE TO PICK UP MY ORDERS.I AM HOUSE BOUND,MEANS A LOT TO ME THIS SERVICE.
- Rating 1.012/27/17On December 21st, I placed an online order at 11:43am. In the confirmation email I received shortly after placing it, my estimated delivery time was 12:18pm. After waiting a full hour after my order hadn't arrived, I decided to call and question the whereabouts of my order. Only then, at 1:18pm, was my order finally being picked up and delivered to my address. I received my order at 1:33pm. Taking nearly two hours to have an order prepared and delivered to an address that is quite literally no more than a mile away (yes, my home is one mile away from the establishment's location) is unheard of. For this reason, I will not be ordering from Denny's ever again and I will be sure to advise others thinking of doing so against it.
- Rating 2.011/30/17I WAS MISSING MY SIDE OF FRUIT...MY CHICKEN STRIPS WERE BRIDDLE AND COLD AND MY FRENCH TOAST TASTE LIKE BACON
- Rating 5.011/29/17Greeeeaaaatttt
- Rating 5.011/7/17Fast and really good food
- Rating 1.010/30/17Bad service
- Rating 1.09/25/17Horrible customer service. Ordered online waited for 1 hour and 20 minutes when they advertise 20 minute wait. By the end the manager told me they gave my order to somebody else.
- Rating 1.09/25/17Horrible. Ordered online thought it would be easy and quick however I had to wait an additional 20 minutes for my food and the pancakes were burnt and the bacon was undercooked. I had to wait another 10 minutes for that to be corrected and my special instructions were not followed. Horrible. Just awful.
- Rating 5.09/19/17Excellent service, fast and easy ordering process.
- Rating 5.09/13/17Awsome
- Rating 5.09/11/17The food was fresh and GOOD. It looked and smelled great also.
- Rating 5.09/11/17Love the location, staff were very friendly and courteous
- Rating 1.09/5/17They got my order wrong. And the food was cold.
- Rating 3.08/29/17The food was good but I was really disappointed when I found out they didnt give me my red skin potatoes. I was really looking forward to trying there potatoes but unfortunately they weren't given to me.
- Rating 2.08/28/17I ordered online and the receipt said the order would be ready in twenty minutes. I went to pick it up and my order was ready in twenty minutes and it actually was ready in forty minutes. Kind of defeats the purpose of ordering online with the app if I still have to wait twice as long as expected.