Denny’s Hawthorne Blvd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Hawthorne Blvd
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Hawthorne Blvd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- ●Free Wi - Fi
- Rating 5.09/5/18Food was delivered quickly and portions were just like the restaurant. Food was still hot when it arrived. Thanks.
- Rating 4.08/29/18Food was great!
- Rating 3.08/21/18They never give the sides that are requested...not the first time either...this location always does this ...i only go here cus its the closest ...will be going to the one in el segundo from now
- Rating 5.07/16/18We placed an online order and everything was great.
- Rating 2.07/9/18I ordered online for pick up. The food was promised at 11:55 and I didn't receive it until 12:25... a full 30 minutes later and the staff at the restaurant all seemed to be overwhelmed. There were other people waiting to pick up their food and all had the same frustrations of waiting to long for their orders.
- Rating 2.03/6/18They got my order completely wrong. They forgot my drinks and had cooked an order of my eggs wrong. My husband had to go back to get correct items. I will not be using the service again
- Rating 5.02/25/18Awsome, hawthorn store
- Rating 2.01/30/18NOT HAPPY-LAST ORDER-SUNDAY-NO ONE DELIVERED MY FOOD,YET THE ON LINE TOOK MY PAYMENT,I GOT NO FOOD-COULD NOT FIND HOW TO STOP ORDERS ON LINE.I REALLY ENJOY MY FOOD WHEN I CAN GET IT-I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO NOW.
- Rating 2.01/23/18I don’t know why give the option of take sauce or dipping and don’t give it
- Rating 5.01/23/18Great
- Rating 5.01/17/18FOOD WAS VERY WELL SEASONED,GOOD TASTE.LOVE THE CHOICES I HAD.THANKS FOR TAKING SPECIAL ORDERS.KEEP UP GOOD SERVICE,SHUT IN,LIKE MYSELF NEED THIS SERVICE.
- Rating 4.012/30/17GREAT FOOD,SEASONED WELL.HATE WHEN THERE IS NO ONE TO PICK UP MY ORDERS.I AM HOUSE BOUND,MEANS A LOT TO ME THIS SERVICE.
- Rating 1.012/27/17On December 21st, I placed an online order at 11:43am. In the confirmation email I received shortly after placing it, my estimated delivery time was 12:18pm. After waiting a full hour after my order hadn't arrived, I decided to call and question the whereabouts of my order. Only then, at 1:18pm, was my order finally being picked up and delivered to my address. I received my order at 1:33pm. Taking nearly two hours to have an order prepared and delivered to an address that is quite literally no more than a mile away (yes, my home is one mile away from the establishment's location) is unheard of. For this reason, I will not be ordering from Denny's ever again and I will be sure to advise others thinking of doing so against it.
- Rating 2.011/30/17I WAS MISSING MY SIDE OF FRUIT...MY CHICKEN STRIPS WERE BRIDDLE AND COLD AND MY FRENCH TOAST TASTE LIKE BACON
- Rating 5.011/29/17Greeeeaaaatttt
- Rating 5.011/7/17Fast and really good food
- Rating 1.010/30/17Bad service
- Rating 1.09/25/17Horrible customer service. Ordered online waited for 1 hour and 20 minutes when they advertise 20 minute wait. By the end the manager told me they gave my order to somebody else.
- Rating 1.09/25/17Horrible. Ordered online thought it would be easy and quick however I had to wait an additional 20 minutes for my food and the pancakes were burnt and the bacon was undercooked. I had to wait another 10 minutes for that to be corrected and my special instructions were not followed. Horrible. Just awful.
- Rating 5.09/19/17Excellent service, fast and easy ordering process.