Denny’s Hawthorne Blvd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Hawthorne Blvd
FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Hawthorne Blvd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the tastes of the season with Denny’s new holiday pancake lineup. With flavors like pumpkin cream, cranberry orange and white chocolate raspberry, you’ll have your own little holiday in your belly!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.011/7/17Fast and really good food
- Rating 1.010/30/17Bad service
- Rating 1.09/25/17Horrible customer service. Ordered online waited for 1 hour and 20 minutes when they advertise 20 minute wait. By the end the manager told me they gave my order to somebody else.
- Rating 1.09/25/17Horrible. Ordered online thought it would be easy and quick however I had to wait an additional 20 minutes for my food and the pancakes were burnt and the bacon was undercooked. I had to wait another 10 minutes for that to be corrected and my special instructions were not followed. Horrible. Just awful.
- Rating 5.09/19/17Excellent service, fast and easy ordering process.
- Rating 5.09/13/17Awsome
- Rating 5.09/11/17The food was fresh and GOOD. It looked and smelled great also.
- Rating 5.09/11/17Love the location, staff were very friendly and courteous
- Rating 3.08/29/17The food was good but I was really disappointed when I found out they didnt give me my red skin potatoes. I was really looking forward to trying there potatoes but unfortunately they weren't given to me.
- Rating 2.08/28/17I ordered online and the receipt said the order would be ready in twenty minutes. I went to pick it up and my order was ready in twenty minutes and it actually was ready in forty minutes. Kind of defeats the purpose of ordering online with the app if I still have to wait twice as long as expected.