For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Inglewood
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Inglewood
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.011/11/18An item was left out of my online order. I didnt realize till I got home. But other than that. Everything else was ok.
- Rating 5.010/6/18Everything was great! Food was hot and delicious upon delivery.Response from Denny's10/8/18Thank you for your review. We’re always striving to provide our guest with exceptional Service and Delicious food! We appreciate your patronage and hope to see you again SOON !
- Rating 1.08/21/18I signed up to me part of you rewards program becaus you stated that I would receive 20% off my order for signing up. I never received my coupon so it was very misleading. I ordered Togo anyway after my frustration. I picked up my order and food was ok. They forgot cheese for my nachos so I ate nachos with no cheese. My burger came with no condiments so just a burger with meat, onions, lettuce and tomatoes. The soup bowl was very small. I think the soup was about $4 and the container was the size of a condiment container.Response from Denny's8/23/18We appreciate your valuable feedback as we strive to provide exceptional guest service each and every day. My name is Ana Navarro and I am the General manager at your local Hawthorne Denny’s. I’ll like to extend to you a pair of VIP vouchers for a FREE build your own slam in hopes that you would allow us the opportunity to provide the premium service that every one of our guest deserve. Please contact me, our phone number is (310) 676-6097. We look forward to seeing you soon!
- Rating 4.06/6/18Well... I used the app to order to go and don't think I will be doing that again. I ordered what I would consider "the usual" for my family. A regular slam for my son, the zesty nachos for my husband, and a super bird with a short stack on the side for me. The thing I hated about the app was the options. Normally I ask for some lettuce in my sandwich and my husband wants the works on his nachos. There was no way to order these requests through the app. Even if I had to pay a balance fee for the extras at the restaurant I would have been fine with it. Now, don't get me wrong... I like the food at this Denny's and when I go in I am perfectly happy and served well. It's the app I dislike.
- Rating 5.05/7/18Good food. Thanks
- Rating 4.04/5/18thank you
- Rating 5.03/16/18Service was great. Young male host is always on top of it. Customer service is always amazing!
- Rating 5.03/8/18The location is perfect, the food is excellent. This is my go-to place!
- Rating 5.03/6/18Nice, quick service.
- Rating 1.02/27/18My order was wrong and they told me all the condiments were in my bag, but when I arrived home I didn't have any butter or syrup for the pancakes when on the comments I clearly wrote I wanted them on the side. I called to let the manager know and she was extremely rude. She tried accusing me of lying and then offered to give me a free meal next time I go. I will definitely not be back to this location in Hawthorne.
- Rating 1.02/27/18On 2/24/18 I did an online order for this restaurant. I request delivery, normally I have a better experience with delivery than with pick up. Well not this not. My food was suppose to be delivered at 8:23pm it did not get here until 8:46pm my food was ice cold and the delivery guy dropped my drinks so I did not get those with my order. I tried to reach the restaurant that night for over two hours and the line was busy. I will never order from this restaurant again.
- Rating 5.01/30/18Huge difference in service! Much more attentive and on time.
- Rating 1.01/9/182 times order both is wrong, order 1 sunny side up and 1 scrambled egg, both scrambled egg, 2nd times order missing harsbrown on both order. times to go to different restaurants.
- Rating 5.012/29/17Everything was great
- Rating 5.012/5/17I swear it has been the best service so far I recommend everyone to try
- Rating 5.010/26/17Great service whether we dine in or take out. Fast and very good food. Not one complaint. All staff members are great and very helpful and friendly
- Rating 5.09/20/17Great job!
- Rating 5.08/28/17Great orededing online!
- Rating 2.08/17/17took over 10 minutes to give me my order, i asked if everything was in the bag, they said yes .... and they forgot my toast.
i understand they are busy but i hate when something from my order is missing and that is why i ask before i leave