For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Inglewood
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Inglewood
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. Denny’s and Solo: A Star Wars Story have teamed up! Try the all-new movie-inspired menu featuring New! Co-Reactor Pancakes and the New! Blaster Fire Burger. And be sure to purchase a pack of the Denny’s exclusive $3 character trading cards. Collect all 12 before they vanish into hyperspace! Each pack contains two character cards and a Denny’s coupon. Proceeds benefit No Kid Hungry in the fight against childhood hunger.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.04/5/18thank you
- Rating 5.03/16/18Service was great. Young male host is always on top of it. Customer service is always amazing!
- Rating 5.03/8/18The location is perfect, the food is excellent. This is my go-to place!
- Rating 5.03/6/18Nice, quick service.
- Rating 1.02/27/18My order was wrong and they told me all the condiments were in my bag, but when I arrived home I didn't have any butter or syrup for the pancakes when on the comments I clearly wrote I wanted them on the side. I called to let the manager know and she was extremely rude. She tried accusing me of lying and then offered to give me a free meal next time I go. I will definitely not be back to this location in Hawthorne.
- Rating 1.02/27/18On 2/24/18 I did an online order for this restaurant. I request delivery, normally I have a better experience with delivery than with pick up. Well not this not. My food was suppose to be delivered at 8:23pm it did not get here until 8:46pm my food was ice cold and the delivery guy dropped my drinks so I did not get those with my order. I tried to reach the restaurant that night for over two hours and the line was busy. I will never order from this restaurant again.
- Rating 5.01/30/18Huge difference in service! Much more attentive and on time.
- Rating 1.01/9/182 times order both is wrong, order 1 sunny side up and 1 scrambled egg, both scrambled egg, 2nd times order missing harsbrown on both order. times to go to different restaurants.
- Rating 5.012/29/17Everything was great
- Rating 5.012/5/17I swear it has been the best service so far I recommend everyone to try
- Rating 5.010/26/17Great service whether we dine in or take out. Fast and very good food. Not one complaint. All staff members are great and very helpful and friendly
- Rating 5.09/20/17Great job!
- Rating 5.08/28/17Great orededing online!
- Rating 2.08/17/17took over 10 minutes to give me my order, i asked if everything was in the bag, they said yes .... and they forgot my toast.
i understand they are busy but i hate when something from my order is missing and that is why i ask before i leave