For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Industrial
FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Industrial
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the tastes of the season with Denny’s new holiday pancake lineup. With flavors like pumpkin cream, cranberry orange and white chocolate raspberry, you’ll have your own little holiday in your belly!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.011/7/17I am very disappointed when I received my orders - few of my orders are not in the bag when it was delivered to me, server Olo is very incompetent to charge me food that is not even available and did not bother to call me to let me know if I need to get something else in replace to the other items that is not available.
I have to go to the restaurant and speak to a Manager Onar/ Onik? not quite sure of his name - his not even able to help me since main office closed.
This is not just the first experience I have from this branch most of the waiters/waitress are not very friendly, always take there sweet time to come and get your order or when you ask for ketchup they will bring it to you when your almost done eating.
This would be my last time to go to this branch or even to order online.
And lastly the restaurant is dirty and smells horrible
- Rating 1.010/26/17The food was ice cold and took almost two hours to receive it
- Rating 1.09/20/17I ordered food online to be delivered they brought the wrong order. Tried calling to restaurant and it took over 30 minutes just to get ahold or someone. When I finally did speak to so one the lady argued with me that what was brought to my house was correct and I was wrong.. finally I spoke to a manager after they realized that my order was there still all along.. I was reassured that I would get my refund and I still have not. This dennys by far has really bad customer service
- Rating 1.09/19/17Missing item and after calling several times I was unable to reach anyone.