Denny’s W Florida Ave
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s W Florida Ave
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s W Florida Ave
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.02/15/19I love the fact that I can order something to eat at 1 Am and have it delivered.
- Rating 5.012/24/18Dennys has very good service even when they are busy.
- Rating 3.012/19/18Food was cold when it arrived. Usually food is hot when it arrives.
- Rating 5.012/19/18Excellent food delivery.
Great taste, fast and reasonable
- Rating 5.012/19/18m
- Rating 4.012/11/18The food was warm, delicious, and delivered on time. Definitely will order from here in the future.
- Rating 5.011/28/18Cannot find anything to complain about >> everything well above average
- Rating 2.011/28/18I was very disappointed in this years turkey dinner feast. My cream of corn spilled over all of my family dinner in the bag. The cornbread had maybe 3 scoops (tbls) full and I only got a small side of cranberry sauce. This was to feed 4 to 5 people yet its portions were made for 3. Very disappointed.
- Rating 5.011/14/18It’s always great service love it
- Rating 1.010/9/18The order is always messed up and horrible quality of produce. Always get black & soggy lettuce and burnt toast. I don't think I'll order ever again, too many times in a row it's bad.
- Rating 4.010/5/18The food was good and the delivery person was great. My only issue was the strawberries and bananas did not arrive with my pancakes
- Rating 5.09/26/18Great meal
- Rating 4.09/20/18Burgers are just great so long as the cook can keep the patty in one piece. Otherwise the 3 fractured pieces to make one made it difficult to handle.
- Rating 1.09/12/18I ordered delivery from here twice this week and the second experience was worse than the first, my order was made wrong both times and things were left out of our order and the food was basically inedible the second order. Both orders were also late and cold.
- Rating 1.08/29/18Was cold when I picked up my order looked all sloppy
- Rating 5.08/21/18Good service. Nice people. Tasty food
- Rating 1.08/12/18The steak on my recent order was not of the same quality that i normally receive from Dennys. It was tough and over cooked.
Apart from that the food is usually great, so is the service.
Only thing is that i have to order my food to go because this store is always uncomfortably cold. Rather, i should say ridiculously cold.
- Rating 3.011/29/17i ordered a skillet with scrambled eggs and the eggs were left out. i only had the meat and veggies.
- Rating 5.010/10/17I love being able to order take-out. It was so easy to use the Denny’s app!
- Rating 4.08/29/17Love that I can get my delicious Dennys favorites anytime!