Denny’s Main St
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Main St
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Main St
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 3.012/4/18I ordered once, it took over an hour and fourth five minutes for my food to arrive. I order a second time and this time decided to pick it up, and when I got there at the time it said my food would be done, I was waiting an extra 15 min.
- Rating 1.011/14/18My food was cold and wrong and the lady took forever even after I let her know I had a phone order she made me wait till everyone paying was gone while my food sat in back getting cold. I was told bananas were frozen so I could t have any on my pancakes but your open 24hrs why they frozen! I would think you need them. Then was told extra strawberries were given in its place but they weren’t so I had to go back in. Very bad experience.
- Rating 1.010/22/18This Dennys is the worst dennys I have ever been too. At first we would not go inside to eat, It took forever to even get seated then sat and waited for someone to get our drinks then waited again for a long time to get our order taken. They usually are not too busy so you would think it would be faster. Then stopped going inside and ordered a few times online and went to pick it up. The first couple times was great, but the last time it was horrible! They called me back and said they were out of at least one thing on each order I ordered. then got there and they were out of another item. I ordered over 50.00 worth of food and shakes I asked for a discount for the inconvenience and was told no because I already paid online. Nothing to make up for the inconvenience, not even and apology.. When I got there to pick up my food, It was still not right and what looked like would have been the manager, turned around and walked away. Did not even say anything, you think that the manager should be proud of the facility and try to do something to keep customers happy and got it home and most of it was cold. Not just normal cooling down cold, like either sat there or wasn't cooked all the way. I will never return to this Dennys and will not recommend it. I actually already advise people to stay away! Horrible horrible horrible service!!!!!!!
- Rating 5.09/25/18Food taste great and I'm always treated well by the staff. Very happy with the service at this Denny's
- Rating 2.08/29/18The food was not that great.
- Rating 5.08/9/18I love this location! The wait staff is always amazing as is management! Best burgers in town!!
- Rating 5.07/23/18Always my go to spot, and the $2 stack of pancakes is a perfect side to any meal
- Rating 5.07/3/18My son told me all about the Denny’s app. I’m always lets say “lazy” when it comes to ordering anything online. Ordering my meals have been so easy and convenient. Love it!
- Rating 5.05/1/18It had been several years since we dined at Denney's and it was a rewarding experience. We enjoyed our meal, the service was great and the locations is very convenient.
- Rating 4.04/3/18The only negative was that someone who wasn't picking up an online order was parked in that designated parking space
- Rating 2.02/20/18Food was good but did not have my order ready
I usually don't complain but it took then almost an hour to get my order out
Two pick ups got their food before me even though I was there before them
It said the food was ready by 10am got my food close to 11am
- Rating 1.01/31/18The food did not taste good
- Rating 1.09/24/17This Dennys is really slow and the food that I received this day was burned. I had to wait over 30 minutes after the time they said my food would be ready. I spoke with the manager regarding my concerns and his attitude was not the best.
- Rating 5.09/19/17The staff is great every time I have ordered from here. The food is hot and as ordered.